• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CarpetBox

Aug 21, 2023
I can't take it anymore, whatever I do ends up in a big failure and a waste of resources. I realized this a while ago, but was hoping something would change. Sadly, nothing has changed and I finally reached the absolute dead end.
Need to be gone in about a week. Unfortunately, Sodium Nitrite is virtually impossible to acquire in Europe nowadays.
I want to know if stabbing myself in the heart with a long knife would be enough and how to do it properly, I think there's no way I can survive a knife even slightly damaging the heart in addition to other damage done by the said knife.
The reason I'm too scared of hanging is that there's a chance I can be rescued and suffer a severe brain damage.
I live in an apartment, don't own a car or any other kind of special equipment/machinery.
Considering how much of an idiot I am - acquiring any kind of special chemicals that are not sold directly on, lets say, amazon or any other store is rather hard.
My budget is 90 Euros and I just want to know if I can somehow relieve at least some pain when stabbing myself.
Any other tips greatly appreciated.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
You can't fail complete, if you buy a decent rope, have a decent anchor and can tie knots. By discarding the most popular method worldwide, you've increased your risk already. All methods failed could lead to brain damage, that's the very nature of CTB..

I mean you're contemplating stabbing instead? That's one of the hardest and least successful methods out there, alongside immolation, dehydration, starvation and bleach..

Last edited:
Reactions: bluesoapyskies
bluesoapyskies

bluesoapyskies

Aug 4, 2023
i dont advise stabbing. si will kick in trust. may i ask why the week rush?

Reactions: CW36
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You may consider the CO method using charcoal in a small room or tent.

helicoptero

helicoptero

Estoy cansado jefe...
Jun 6, 2023
First of all, I'm really sorry you're going through this.
I understand how you feel, since I've felt like that a couple times. All I can tell you is do proper research. Don't try things impulsively, take your time researching and investigating well whatever method you're interested in.
I had my plans done but I realized I hadn't made the proper research and it was most likely going to fail, possibly leaving me with severe brain damage.
I hope you can find peace, in life or in death. Wish you the best.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
cheap methods:
or the carotid method with tourniquet (amazon $/€12,-, brand name: TIME)

The 5 inert gas methods cost more than €90,-.

Last edited:
C

CarpetBox

Aug 21, 2023
You can't fail complete, if you buy a decent rope, have a decent anchor and can tie knots. By discarding the most popular method worldwide, you've increased your risk already. All methods failed could lead to brain damage, that's the very nature of CTB..

I mean you're contemplating stabbing instead? That's one of the hardest and least successful methods out there, alongside immolation, dehydration, starvation and bleach..
It looks like I will go with hanging.
Is it ok to drink some alcohol beforehand? To ease things a little...

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
It looks like I will go with hanging.
Is it ok to drink some alcohol beforehand? To ease things a little...
Smart choice. Just buy a decent rope and do your research thoroughly on this site and others. You'll be able to search threads here after 20 posts. Yes, I'd recommend a few stiff drinks for Dutch courage, but don't get drunk! I'll likely have 50-100ml of spirit and 50-100ml of ashwagandha.

Reactions: CarpetBox and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I will be homeless in a week.
These 90 Euros I mentioned is the only money I have.
well according to that the "cheapest" method is hanging, especially full suspension, because this is the only "secure" hanging method that works 100% no matter how long it takes to really pass out / die in the end. You'd just need an anchor point that can hold at least 3x your body weight and you'd need the courage to kick the chair.

Reactions: bluesoapyskies, CarpetBox and CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
You can't escape full with a strong and sensible setup.

If you want reasurrance, trying removing a 10 kg dumbell from a cinched noose under full gravitational force. It's not easy..

Then imagine 6-10× that load, whilst utterly confused and disoriented, no platform to stabilise and push off, and with only seconds on the clock. It's not happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori