• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

born_carbon25

born_carbon25

May 15, 2023
it's virtually impossible for me to get hold of nitrogen or SN

I need suggestions for methods that aren't too expensive (my budget is around 60 euros), fast, reliable and above all possibly or near painless.

I don't need advice on anything other than the methods and I already made up my mind to go, my thanks in advance

StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
How about hanging? It can be peaceful if done right, considering you have four months left. You can do a lot of test runs and experimentation to find your comfortable position and essentially discover the sweet spot on your neck.

Reactions: angel31
Kikoo

Kikoo

Sing me to sleep ♡
Jun 12, 2023
What's the reason you can't get SN?

born_carbon25

born_carbon25

May 15, 2023
What's the reason you can't get SN?
In Europe you must sign a Declaration of Use, where you have to be part of a company that has valid reasons for SN for them to approve it.

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
You can get SN easily from TIG.

MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
I am from Europe too and I think Hanging would be best. It is cheap to buy rope and you can find many places where you willl do it. It is also quiet, I dunno but for example jumping under train is pretty intense, loud ( you hear that tons of iron which are going to crush you ) Or jumping from building where other can see you nah.... If you have gun then thats good method otherwise hanging.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
SN and nitrogen or helium are very easy to get in the EU.

But if you have only €60,- inert gas wont be possible. Possible methods I can think of at that price are SN, CO (carbon monoxid), tourniquet.
But when you order the additional recommended drugs for the SN method it adds up to more than €100,-.

I do not encourage the use of these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Last edited:
CarambaAlbum

CarambaAlbum

Jun 16, 2023
Fellow europoor here. The Night-Night method as described in one of the pinned threads seems to be probably the least scary way of CTB if you can't afford inert gas or legally acquire poison or gun. That's how I'll be going out.

Reactions: gap