shyguy-g59

shyguy-g59

BPD!
Dec 26, 2022
I just want to say that before I did this, I did very little research and believed this method would've worked. I don't know how many pills it was but it was over 17,000 mg and I swear it would've done the job, I downed them all and layed down. I started to cry because at the moment it truly felt like I meant nothing at all and for me to get to that point made me feel that way even more. After about 5 minutes of crying I started to feel extremely happy almost as if I experienced euphoria. I closed my eyes smiling and just drifted away. Sadly I woke up in the hospital 3 days later because downing pills is not a fast and peaceful way… anyways, just wanted to know if anyone else experienced extreme happiness or something like that before/after attempting. I could confidently say I've never felt so happy before In my life, I was so happy in fact that anything I experience now pales in comparison. Sorry for everyone reading and losing brain cells, my English and grammar sucks because I dropped out of school :(

• Hugs
Reactions: tchaik18401893, donealready, Dead Meat and 2 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
you were lucky in that you felt euphoria from the mix of pills it could of had the opposite effect

Reactions: shyguy-g59
shyguy-g59

shyguy-g59

BPD!
Dec 26, 2022
you were lucky in that you felt euphoria from the mix of pills it could of had the opposite effect
You think I experienced euphoria because of the pills? I've heard of drugs like benzos and fentanyl giving euphoria and what I felt probably wasn't genuine. I honestly don't know but maybe??

june

june

Experienced
May 25, 2020
What pills were they? 3 days is a lot. Feel better

tchaik18401893

tchaik18401893

tchaikovsky
Dec 31, 2022
about a year ago i attempted with pills. i don't remember much but i remember before i went to sleep i felt okay. not happy, but just content with life at that moment.