• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
One of my favourite hobbies is to think of new ways to end my life. I realised that I could poison myself. I've seen people suffering and dying of a variety of poisons in developing countries. Not personally--in media. Rat poison. It doesn't look comfortable.

Then it depends on the poison. I had access to gasoline and realised that getting a few ounces of that stuff down your gullet could be fatal. Neat! But DRINKING GASOLINE hell noooo.

But antifreeze is sweet! I could get a ton of antifreeze into my body and then just tolerate the pain and lie about what I did. I suppose this could just end up with me on dialysis for the rest of my life. I think ethylene glycol hurts other organs but the primary is just blending up the cells in your kidneys by growing crystals inside of them.

I already tolerate nausea and pain that gets so bad where all I can do is sit still and breathe, soak my clothing in sweat. That's the effects of hard drinking on a body. So how much worse could acute kidney fuckery hurt? When you're sweating in pain, that's a whole other part of your nervous system joining in on the hurting. I bet I'm fairly prepared to tolerate acute kidney failure.

I could also say "don't save me"? If anything happens? Is it not against the law to save me against my will if I refuse treatment for acute kidney failure?

• Wow
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
This is setting yourself up for failure. "How much worse can it be?" are famous last words. I can't comment on your pain tolerance but heavily counting on it to save you is not a good idea. Also, SI is going to kick in and I can't imagine someone saying "no" to emergency services who are sitting right there waiting to save you.

Acute kidney failure is not an instant kill. You can live up to several weeks without functioning kidneys. The entire time your body will get worse and worse and you will have pain all over. I know you said you're pain tolerance is high but I think you are thinking it's going to be isolated just to your kidneys. It's going to hurt everywhere, potentially for weeks as you slowly die.

Also, many antifreeze manufacturers have either moved away from ethylene glycol or have added a bitterant that makes it taste terrible, so it will not be sweet and it will not be easy to drink.

I would not recommended this method.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ash, not_applicable and Jorms_McGander
Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
With kidney failure comes a plethora of pain. You can become osteoporotic, develop stones, difficulty urinating, electrolyte imbalance which causes more shit to go wrong, fluid buildup in your lungs, and these are just some of the issues. The kidneys do a lot for your body, fuckung them up intentional will be hell