U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
My entire life I have struggled with ethics. Most things in life are built on ethics.

I was mad at my sister for getting angry at me. But then I remember, oh yeah I treated my family like shit. I refused to get a job when we were poor and play video games instead while we were living in the motel. I refused to get a drivers' license. I remember the horrible things I did to my family.

I remember I didn't do anything to get a job and I'm still not doing anything to get a job or do anything that would get me money. And that would be ethical of me, to be able to take care of myself. I bullshitted myself, I practiced breathing exercises, I did meditation, I listened to sadhguru, I went to the law of attraction and assumption when really it was all just about ethics, how I treat other people and how I treat myself. And maybe those things aren't bad. But it's a horrible thing when you become obnoxious about it and use them as excuses for why you don't want to take care of yourself.

I was watching a video of a guy who was a streamer. He was pretty popular and went to Japan. And there he was known for harassing people and bothering them about the bombings of nagasaki and hiroshima. So when he was walking the streets random people would jump him and curse him and call him the n-word. It was well deserved. Just like how my family's anger against me was well deserved. Ethics. It's all about ethics.

"Well I don't care about anyone and am going to ctb." That's a very ethical thing to do. I would if I had a shotgun or some space where I could drink my SN, and even then I don't even know if the SN would kill me. I still have my doubts about it. But I'll try.

Ethics are the reason many people hate pro-lifers here. It's not ethical to rob someone of the ability to kill themselves when they want to and force them to live and put them into psych wards and mental institutions in order to suffer more agony and go through more trauma. And it also extends to how people make others have their beliefs. I see a person who has religious parents. They're mad at them for forcing it down their throat. So they end up wishing it was real too, so that their parents could rot and burn there for all eternity. Ethics. That's a very ethical and healthy thing to want. And in that case it makes me think about my own religion. Why worry about whether god is real or not when having ethics is enough? But then again some people do believe in a god or gods/goddesses/higher beings for comfort, for their beliefs. And that's fine. I'm just saying that me personally I would not believe in a god or any spiritual thing and rather see life as we can tangibly see it.

"Well there are prisons and parts of the world where people don't care who you are and beat each other up and kill each other and rape and things."
Most things in life are built on ethics.
They do it because they can and they can get away with it and they're just that messed up. Some people are just that evil. Some people have been broken into being like that. Some people are natural abusers and rapists. But being an abuser and a being a rapist is wrong, as you'll see that going on youtube or the news you can find all kinds of stories of abusers and rapists getting beaten or killed or getting justice or something like that. Ethics.

"I didn't fight my bullies, I ran from them or froze in fear." It happens more often than you think. I was bullied and I let it happen to me because I was afraid. That was the ethical thing to do. Another thing to do was to get the school involved and get them in trouble or to pay for what they did. Another thing to do was to get my family involved. Another thing to do was to beat up/kill the bully myself. Those would have been other ethical things to do.

I struggled with ethics my entire life because I did what I thought was right. I did what I thought was ethical. But I see I was/am just a corrupted individual. What I was doing was not ethical, it was abusive. There is not excusing that, there is no denying that but... I understand why I did it. I did it because of fear and trauma. I let my fear and my trauma control me. I became a verbal abuser out of fear. I hurt people and said hurtful things to innocent people out of fear and when I got rightfully called out I lashed out feeling like it was unfair. It wasn't unfair it was just deserved. I wanted people, anyone, to feel my pain and pay for what they did.

Poke the bear. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: trove1080p, SexyIncél, Neuromancer and 1 other person
Neuromancer

Neuromancer

Dystopian
Jun 30, 2023
Sharpy, such a deep thought you made there. As a japanese born individual, since my first word spoken as a baby, my ethics was there, just like any other common japanese citizen. But then? My family moved to Brazil. And I still act like a peaceful and respectful to every single person, because I thought It was normal thing. Results? On school/college jobs, I would be the dumbass who does everything and put the classmates name. On relationship? I attract abusive and unfaithful ones, because Im too permissive and a "good guy". Im totally demoralized socially, no one respects me but just get the benefits of having someone to mock of. My mind stil thinks that If I act like a correct-individual, the ethics would reward me, but after more than 10 years on this shithole, It proved me completly WRONG. Now I am still respectful and even passive, and insanely stressed out every fucking day, as my body shows lot of physical symtpoms of anxiety. Maybe I was a corrupt individual too, looking to succeed in the society at my way, even the reality It's not like that. I don't blame this shit country anymore, I blame myself for becoming what I am, and I'll take the responsability for it. :)

Sharpy, again, thanks for sharing your deep thoughts.

• Hugs
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Sharpy, such a deep thought you made there. As a japanese born individual, since my first word spoken as a baby, my ethics was there, just like any other common japanese citizen. But then? My family moved to Brazil. And I still act like a peaceful and respectful to every single person, because I thought It was normal thing. Results? On school/college jobs, I would be the dumbass who does everything and put the classmates name. On relationship? I attract abusive and unfaithful ones, because Im too permissive and a "good guy". Im totally demoralized socially, no one respects me but just get the benefits of having someone to mock of. My mind stil thinks that If I act like a correct-individual, the ethics would reward me, but after more than 10 years on this shithole, It proved me completly WRONG. Now I am still respectful and even passive, and insanely stressed out every fucking day, as my body shows lot of physical symtpoms of anxiety. Maybe I was a corrupt individual too, looking to succeed in the society at my way, even the reality It's not like that. I don't blame this shit country anymore, I blame myself for becoming what I am, and I'll take the responsability for it. :)

Sharpy, again, thanks for sharing your deep thoughts.
No problem, I didn't mind sharing. About this though:
the ethics would reward me
This is less ethics and more societal expectations. You weren't wrong for being passive but the people were wrong for treating you like that and abusing you. In this situation you were being ethical, they were not. Personally I don't think you're a corrupt person. You were just treated like shit. I was the same way once. I was really nice but people used me like that, too. Probably not to your extreme because I never got into relationships and I don't want to assume things about you because I don't know you but I still sympathize with you.

Reactions: Neuromancer