maneose

maneose

love is harder than college entrance exams
Sep 10, 2023
I was thinking about booking a room at the stratosphere and jumping off the observation deck, there doesn't seem to be any netting around it and the railings seem pretty easy to climb over. I think they close it off at 1AM, I would plan to jump at night, but since it's a well-known tourist attraction I would assume it would be at least a few people up there still. Would it be a bad idea to do this? I really don't want people to be traumatized both on the ground or on the deck, but I know that is the inevitable effect. The only reason I want to do it there is because the height is basically a guarantee, so I feel like it's worth it to some extent. I mean people jump off the golden gate bridge all the time but at the same time there aren't people on the ground there so I guess there's that. Is it better to try and find a less populated place or is this alright?

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I personally wouldn't jump unless it was into water for fear of traumatizing someone. Especially if it's populated as that would also risk accidentally falling on someone

Reactions: Myforevercharlie and maneose
maneose

maneose

love is harder than college entrance exams
Sep 10, 2023
I personally wouldn't jump unless it was into water for fear of traumatizing someone. Especially if it's populated as that would also risk accidentally falling on someone
I didn't even factor the idea of hitting someone lol, thank you for that! I'll try and look for places with water although it would be pretty hard since I live in a desert and finding a place it and a decent height would be really hard to do. I'll take your advice though and if anything look for a different method, thank youuu

Reactions: Beyond_Repair