continxjehlly

continxjehlly

Sep 26, 2024
What happens if I swallow all of Escitalopram (drops) and Amisulpride?I would like to know what they are for and for what diagnosis they are usually used. Especially if any of you have taken it because on the Internet I don't understand much, thank you very much!

apeaceofmind

apeaceofmind

UNNNNATURAAALLL AND UNCLEAN
Jan 31, 2024
dont know about amisulpride. I am on escitalopram (lexapro brand name) and it is an SSRI class of drugs used to treat conditions like major depressive disorder which is what i got it for. it basically tries to stabilise the amount of serotonin in the brain, but creates other effects on the rest of the body like GI stuff and nausea. not sure what would happen from swallowing a whole bottle or however many mg's you have. if you did that theres probably a good chance of getting serotonin syndrome and thats not healthy at all. your whole body will ache and have flu like symptoms, and can sometimes be lethal if combined with other stuff like uppers. bad way to go or trip. probably just as fun as downing a bottle of benadryl.

not going to be fun if you do that, thats all i can say

• Informative
Reactions: cowboypants and Just_Another_Person
Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
I used escitalopram for sometime, good for depression/anxiety. Not the type of med that make you "high" in case you are thinking of using it recreationally. Don't know about the other one, but based on a little google search I may have some idea of what happens and I REALLY think you should talk to a doc before taking any of those, specially together. And no, you can't ctb with them, at least not in the sense of taking it and "sleep forever", most probably you gonna become a vegetable or get brain damage. The comment of apeaceofmind is reliable, seratonin syndrome is not cool.

• Love
Reactions: apeaceofmind
apeaceofmind

apeaceofmind

Jan 31, 2024
I used escitalopram for sometime, good for depression/anxiety. Not the type of med that make you "high" in case you are thinking of using it recreationally. Don't know about the other one, but based on a little google search I may have some idea of what happens and I REALLY think you should talk to a doc before taking any of those, specially together. And no, you can't ctb with them, at least not in the sense of taking it and "sleep forever", most probably you gonna become a vegetable or get brain damage. The comment of apeaceofmind is reliable, seratonin syndrome is not cool.
im currently on withdrawals from lexapro cuz i forgot i didnt have a refill for it. feel like everything is fucking awful. serotonin disconinuation syndrome, probably the exact same effects as taking an entire bottle of it. god its awful

Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
im currently on withdrawals from lexapro cuz i forgot i didnt have a refill for it. feel like everything is fucking awful. serotonin disconinuation syndrome, probably the exact same effects as taking an entire bottle of it. god its awful
Damn, it is possible to call your doc's office asking for a prescription?

apeaceofmind

apeaceofmind

Jan 31, 2024
Damn, can't you call your doc's office asking for a prescription?
sure did. appointment for a phone call is 2 weeks away. i did get myself an emergency supply for a month and i already feel less sick, still very shit but less shit yk

Reactions: Just_Another_Person
Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
sure did. appointment for a phone call is 2 weeks away. i did get myself an emergency supply for a month and i already feel less sick, still very shit but less shit yk

Gotcha, go cold turkey from antidepressants is not cool đź’€

I hope you feel better soon!