AlexKy

AlexKy

Dec 16, 2021
Sometimes I think suicide is the ultimate test, just to encourage myself. I sometimes think life is like a test, with a time limit, and when time expires we die and then start over, but if I break the wheel via suicide I somehow would be free to explore the universe. It's one of my positive fantasies.

• Love
Reactions: blueming, Unsure_about_living, hopelessgirl and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope for eternal sleep personally, I simply do not want to experience anything ever again. It comforts me, the thought of being at peace forever. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: member1
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
I like that fantasy, it would be nice. I used to be curious about all those things most of us will never touch - the depths of the ocean, space, etc. I would love to explore things unrestrained by physical and mental barriers. Thank you for sharing.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Yesterday I was watching a movie and got so upset, one of the actresses had killed herself and repeatedly they mentioned, she chose the easiest way out. That made me so upset. They have no idea, it's exactly the opposite. It's the hardest way out.

Reactions: Hollowman and corvoscuro
AlexKy

AlexKy

Dec 16, 2021
I hope for eternal sleep personally, I simply do not want to experience anything ever again. It comforts me, the thought of being at peace forever. I wish you the best in whatever happens.
thank you, you're so kind and sweet.
I like that fantasy, it would be nice. I used to be curious about all those things most of us will never touch - the depths of the ocean, space, etc. I would love to explore things unrestrained by physical and mental barriers. Thank you for sharing.
Sometimes when I meditate I imagine myself traveling the cosmos. feels good.
Yesterday I was watching a movie and got so upset, one of the actresses had killed herself and repeatedly they mentioned, she chose the easiest way out. That made me so upset. They have no idea, it's exactly the opposite. It's the hardest way out.
it's just a stereotype and nothing else. To me it would be my highest achievement to kill myself, because then I can truly say I overcome my fear.

hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
I like this way of thinking of it.