ChronicPain23

ChronicPain23

Jun 22, 2023
I envy you social skills, I envy you that you can go to work without paralyzing stress, I envy you that you had romantic relationships, I envy you that you had sex with someone who loves you. I read the posts here and I envy you. Fuck, I feel like a total zero, trash.

I wish someone would suddenly come up to me and shoot me, sudden death when there is no more time to think about my life how much I have missed is the best.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: aticeret, bloodblacknothing, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
I

iwanttoleave2000

evan
Aug 5, 2023
I'm incredibly envious and jealous of people who have what I want. It's made me resentful and now has beaten me into the dirt.

• Love
Reactions: aticeret, venin, ChronicPain23 and 1 other person
FeyB

FeyB

C.E.O. of Nihilism
Aug 5, 2023
to me the problem its to be satisfied at all.
No matter what I get, what I do, what I'll reach in this life, I know I won't ever be satisfied with it

Reactions: venin
Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
Yeah, thats exactly how I feel. All of my abusers,bullies and peers are killing it in life. They are confident, they don't stutter, their self esteem is amazing, they can work, they have passions that they follow and they can drive. Someones a billionaire, someone is studying at Harvard, someone does MUN and recently went to UN headquarters, someone cycles pofessionally and is a millionaire, someone recently came on television and I can carry on. These are just from my cousins, my peers are even more successful. Then there's me: a burden, nuisance who can't do anything right. I feel like trash and others know that too

Reactions: ChronicPain23 and conarc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just see existence as being something so unnecessarily cruel after all, it's cruel how people suffer more than others and it's really understandable feeling envious of those who have what you don't.

Reactions: ChronicPain23
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Yeah, thats exactly how I feel. All of my abusers,bullies and peers are killing it in life. They are confident, they don't stutter, their self esteem is amazing, they can work, they have passions that they follow and they can drive. Someones a billionaire, someone is studying at Harvard, someone does MUN and recently went to UN headquarters, someone cycles pofessionally and is a millionaire, someone recently came on television and I can carry on. These are just from my cousins, my peers are even more successful. Then there's me: a burden, nuisance who can't do anything right. I feel like trash and others know that too
Its so painful & unfair. The bullies dont care about anthing/anyone and will get what they want.