Sk1rtd4b

Sk1rtd4b

May 13, 2024
The whole idea of idea of "getting better" is out the window. I've come to terms that this is how it will end. I'm slacking on a lot of stuff that would normally come eventually to bite me in the ass but I know that it can't after I leave which is honestly a pretty peaceful feeling. It gives me a chance to really have some sort of rest in my final days, even if I am still suffering, it's better than nothing. Anyone else in a similar situation?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hunter2005, estadiare, divinemistress36 and 3 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Well, I made the final decision about CTB last year, so I have been "relaxing" for a long time.
I don't work, I don't study and I know that if something very unpleasant happens, I can CTB at any time.

These are also my last months.

• Love
Reactions: Hunter2005, estadiare, fkyou and 1 other person
Despondent_Fondant

Despondent_Fondant

Jul 28, 2023
Best pfp I have seen on this site. Going to a ken carson concert in August (if I make it)

• Love
Reactions: Sk1rtd4b
Sk1rtd4b

Sk1rtd4b

May 13, 2024
Best pfp I have seen on this site. Going to a ken carson concert in August (if I make it)
Appreciate it, I'm going to one in later on in July which is pretty much the last thing I plan on doing before I CTB
Well, I made the final decision about CTB last year, so I have been "relaxing" for a long time.
I don't work, I don't study and I know that if something very unpleasant happens, I can CTB at any time.

These are also my last months.
That sounds nice but I can't help but think that living carefree for that long doesn't eventually come with its own stress over time. How has it been for you so far?

Last edited:
Reactions: Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
That sounds nice but I can't help but think that living carefree for that long doesn't eventually come with its own stress over time. How has it been for you so far?
It's not very bad.
I have crises from time to time, but I can't imagine going back to work, for example.

Of course, my psyche deteriorated.
I also have limited contact with other people, so I have become a less social person.
I'm not developing at all in any direction.

I can say that I kind of burned the bridge behind me.
Returning to normal life at this point would be very complicated.

I'm not ready for my date with death yet, but that moment is fast approaching.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, unnamed2, YosemiteGrrl and 1 other person
lordfungington

lordfungington

Sep 1, 2021
i wish you the best. i'm planning on cbt-ing soon. the peace after knowing my end date is rather nice. i wish i could just get the courage to actually do it.

Timothy7dff

Timothy7dff

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
The whole idea of idea of "getting better" is out the window. I've come to terms that this is how it will end. I'm slacking on a lot of stuff that would normally come eventually to bite me in the ass but I know that it can't after I leave which is honestly a pretty peaceful feeling. It gives me a chance to really have some sort of rest in my final days, even if I am still suffering, it's better than nothing. Anyone else in a similar situation?
My expiration date is approaching. Forces of evil are too strong.