SkyExists

SkyExists

Jun 22, 2023
Honestly, I don't even know what to say, but I just felt like posting something to get things out of my chest, anything at all, I have, what seems like no friends, I've been in this cycle of losing friends, lovers, etc for years now, every single heart-break is worse, everything hurts, losing more and more friends, all I have felt for the past couple of years is pain, and, honestly, I'm about ready to end my life, my family, I can actually say that they will be devastated, it will impact them, horrifically, but I'll try to let them know that this was what I wanted most, this was the best route for me, and I never really stood much of a chance, and that, while it lasted they did make me happy almost every-day of my life up until that point of sorrow.. I don't even know what I'm doing posting this, if there's any point to it at all, why I feel the need to get this out on a form of people that hate their lives enough they can't afford to help someone else out, should I feel selfish for even posting this at all? Honestly, I just need a solid method to find, this world, is most certainly not for me, I fantasize about death all the time and I think it's about time to make that work out, hell I even started looking for friends on "VRChat", that didn't work out since everyone is basically e-dating eachother and turned out to be utter hell and emptiness, literally so desperate I installed majority of social games I could think of and nothing worked out, so yeah, I think I'm pretty sure when I say it would be best if I killed myself, hell, there are so many reasons I can go over but I think I've got enough off of my chest for now, if you're reading up to this point, boo.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, kunikuzushi and Sannti
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I'm sorry you're going through this. It's painful going through that search for friends and feeling so desperate and alone and failing. And it's so painful losing everyone. I'm sorry you're hurting so much every day. I can relate a lot to everything you said. And no please don't feel selfish at all. It's bad enough that you're going through this, so I only wish you can find some sort of comfort here at least.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and SkyExists
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so awful and painful what you've been through, it's just the reality that you cannot rely on other people in this world and it's really understandable wishing to finally be free from all the suffering, existence is just too cruel. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: SkyExists
SkyExists

SkyExists

Jun 22, 2023
Thanks guys, I've lost majority of hope that things are going to get better so, I mainly came to this forum for methods and to vent my emotions, I'm already in that phase where I know that my life is coming to an abrupt end, it's nice that I can get some support during my last few weeks though, thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Thanks guys, I've lost majority of hope that things are going to get better so, I mainly came to this forum for methods and to vent my emotions, I'm already in that phase where I know that my life is coming to an abrupt end, it's nice that I can get some support during my last few weeks though, thank you.
Hey I know what your going through rn, it's summer break and I got no one to talk so I'm all alone with my thoughts, my dms are always open if you wanna chat, and yeah vr chat is a shit show, this may sound dumb but roblox vc is funny af the amount of odd or weird people you meet is massive, sure you meet creeps, but it's funny to insult pedo in shit

SkyExists

SkyExists

Jun 22, 2023
Hey I know what your going through rn, it's summer break and I got no one to talk so I'm all alone with my thoughts, my dms are always open if you wanna chat, and yeah vr chat is a shit show, this may sound dumb but roblox vc is funny af the amount of odd or weird people you meet is massive, sure you meet creeps, but it's funny to insult pedo in shit
Had Roblox VC on my old account, removed it and tried to use it on my new one, and it's now restricted, so, don't really have access to that! But, I'm sure it is, the small amount of time I had it enabled it was pretty funny, although I don't think that's the best method of escapism, and, yeah thanks for letting me know I have someone to talk to, but, I am pretty certain I am here to end it.

• Hugs
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
There's a mc server here, maybe you could find it in off-topic? If you're interrested. Anyway, if ever there was a place to vent and sort shit out, this is it. Let loose.

• Hugs
SkyExists

SkyExists

Jun 22, 2023
Can't lie things have been awful recently, hell, it's stupid but I even tried cheating in games to get that temporary feeling of being good at something, wasn't for me, or atleast, I kept changing my mind over and over again, and so eventually one of the developers thought I was trying to crack their program and I got permanently banned and blacklisted after wasting $75, that's funny, hell I can't remember the last time something went my way, I've lost around, (40) good, and I mean amazing, friends in my lifetime on this planet, I've made many more, (fake friends) but those don't really count, funny thing is, none of them were IRL friends, all online, because I could never void or make my emotions or intents clear in the real world! that would be silly! but uh yeah no, I think my best course of recovery if I ever wanted to, would be solitary, I have, nobody, I have this forum, and that is just about it, hell I might join the MC server, if it means it's something I can do to relax, don't see why not.

• Hugs
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Had Roblox VC on my old account, removed it and tried to use it on my new one, and it's now restricted, so, don't really have access to that! But, I'm sure it is, the small amount of time I had it enabled it was pretty funny, although I don't think that's the best method of escapism, and, yeah thanks for letting me know I have someone to talk to, but, I am pretty certain I am here to end it.
Ah ok, I mean I'm also hear to end it, I'm just waiting for my calling