singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
Wanting to die is not pathological. It is only being that he is self-aware that he can discover that life can turn into something extremely ridiculous and/or distressing. In the end we will end up like this, it's just a matter of voluntarily overtaking it. There would be no greater failure for me than to reach an advanced age and when the suffering is completely unbearable, I say to myself "why haven't I done it before?" It is now when we have the opportunity, if you see that there is no longer a path to your well-being, simply do it. It may be agonizing at first but once you take the plunge you will feel the power you have never experienced before: ending the world.

• Love
Reactions: Justnotme and pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know that in my case wanting to die is a logical response to having awareness of the fact that existence could never be worth enduring, we are just waiting around to die anyway, destined to decay, the thought of old age repulses me. I certainly think that suicide is the best way to die as it's taking control and permanently escaping from all suffering.

Reactions: singularity3
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
I mistakenly thought this post was literally going to talk about ending the world. You know, efilism and such. Sorry.