Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Anybody into that? According to some beliefs this era we are living in (Kali Yuga or Iron Age, which is the hardest) is coming to an end, and a new era, a Golden era will come about that will be the most splendid and where the suffering of all living creatures will be reduced to minimum. I think all major religions have end of time prophecies. I'm gonna post some prophecies here and if you know of any more feel free to share, and also tell us your opinion.
I'll start with this one; from the book The Conference of The Birds, by Fariduddin Attar (12-century Sufi scholar):

Parable of the Day of Reckoning

That wise soul Abbaseh* once said: "On the day of reckoning terror will drive humankind to flee, and the faces of sinners and unmindful ones will suddenly drain of light. The world will be stripped of its goods and left baffled. The one on high who rules the Seven Heavens will then scatter the prayers of a hundred thousand angels on these fistfuls of dust.
The angels will rise up and complain: 'Almighty, why must we be robbed like this by these earthly creatures?' But the Almighty will reply: 'Holy ones, humankind has reached the limits of it's life, and since this act neither hurts nor benefits you, then the hungry must always be fed.'"

* Refers to Abbaseh Tutti, an eminent early sixth-century scholar and preacher.

Reactions: LittleJem and Shu
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Anybody into that? According to some beliefs this era we are living in (Kali Yuga or Iron Age, which is the hardest) is coming to an end, and a new era, a Golden era will come about that will be the most splendid and where the suffering of all living creatures will be reduced to minimum. I think all major religions have end of time prophecies. I'm gonna post some prophecies here and if you know of any more feel free to share, and also tell us your opinion.
I'll start with this one; from the book The Conference of The Birds, by Fariduddin Attar (12-century Sufi scholar):

Parable of the Day of Reckoning

That wise soul Abbaseh* once said: "On the day of reckoning terror will drive humankind to flee, and the faces of sinners and unmindful ones will suddenly drain of light. The world will be stripped of its goods and left baffled. The one on high who rules the Seven Heavens will then scatter the prayers of a hundred thousand angels on these fistfuls of dust.
The angels will rise up and complain: 'Almighty, why must we be robbed like this by these earthly creatures?' But the Almighty will reply: 'Holy ones, humankind has reached the limits of it's life, and since this act neither hurts nor benefits you, then the hungry must always be fed.'"

* Refers to Abbaseh Tutti, an eminent early sixth-century scholar and preacher.

Am I understanding it correctly that it's not the end of time - but, rather, the end of a cycle...?

It's an interesting concept.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: TheLastFemaphrodyke, Shu and Al_stargate
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I thought this Kali Yuga still has a long way to go yet.

Reactions: whatevs and Al_stargate
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
I thought this Kali Yuga still has a long way to go yet.
No, we are supposedly living in end times already, this golden age is supposed to come soon. If you take 4 horsemen of the apocalypse prophecy (disease, war, economic collapse, and natural disasters), we already have 3 of those to some degree. I feel like things will only get worse.

Reactions: LittleJem, Shivali and obafgkm
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
No, we are supposedly living in end times already, this golden age is supposed to come soon. If you take 4 horsemen of the apocalypse prophecy (disease, war, economic collapse, and natural disasters), we already have 3 of those to some degree. I feel like things will only get worse.
Kali yuga is 864,000 years according to the Puranas, and we are a little over 5,000 years into this Kali Yuga.

Last edited:
Reactions: whatevs and Al_stargate
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I find it tricky to interpret this concept in a practical way.

Mass extinction events like the one we are living/dying through have happened several times in the past billion years, even if the current one is the first to be caused by douchebags.

Human society has been one ridiculous drama after another for a long time, even if global threats like nuclear war are comparatively recent.

Individual lives will come and go as they always have, with our stays here relatively brief.

If they are predicting a more evolved/enlightened spiritual state becoming widespread, this has been suggested before as an enlightened interpretation of the Christian Book of Revelation. But unless I am missing something, I cannot see average people achieving Buddhahood en masse any time soon.

Reactions: RainAndSadness, Élégie, Lost in a Dream and 3 others
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Yeah brother. We are entering into the "Golden age" the "Aquarian age" as the "new agers" call it.

Reactions: Al_stargate
O

obafgkm

Experienced
Jun 3, 2022
Yeah brother. We are entering into the "Golden age" the "Aquarian age" as the "new agers" call it.
What does it mean? Shall we drag on with this life to hope it will come soon, or are we going to reincarnate into such age in our next next next... life?

TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022
Am I understanding it correctly that it's not the end of time - but, rather, the end of a cycle...?

It's an interesting concept.
Cycles. Duality. The cycles of duality. The illumination that cycling, is actually spiraling.
Spiraling is neither up nor down, left or right, back or forward, except for by perspective.
The first law of thermodynamics, ....or something like that, just pulling things outta my ass without researching here....., energy can neither be created or destroyed, it simply changes from one form to another.

Do we not change as we cycle our dualities, spiraling through this experience of shared humanity?

Can not the view of 'G-O-D', be transformed from it's form as creator, to that of a continuing cycling, historically only revealable to us by prior ancient civilizations, possibly from other planets...as in, we are the martians.....and having to leave this planet also as well, eventually, ....possibly even as physically evolved, and hopefully intellectually evolved as well....or being saved by others who were once us....the one and same martians....but landed elsewhere and evolved accordingly.....ooooo the possibilities are endless!

I would like to be one of those left behind to enjoy the golden age of humanity upon this earth.

I do not think it would bode well for me to leave this earth, enmass, with those who have so adamantly shown their proclivity to not accept those things of me, of which I wish to be. I can no longer procreate, it would serve no purpose for humanity to burden me along in some mass exodus.

I am one of the hungry ones.
Feed me.
Hungry for attainment, achievement, in simplicity with this earth, as it exists now, even in it's changing state.
Feed me.
Hungry to live a peaceful, fulfilling life of ease and substance in accordance with the earth and it's cycles and our human abilities to work with the earth as it has been, is now, and ever evolving.
Feed me.
Hungry to be heard, even mutually admired by the few, themselves left behind as well.
Feed me.

My thoughts of space are all of being alone in it, unencumbered by obstructive physicality, not of further entrapment in some craft, or other planet, to which I am not accustomed, with those whom, we have each other shunned.

Reactions: 𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Cycles. Duality. The cycles of duality. The illumination that cycling, is actually spiraling.
Spiraling is neither up nor down, left or right, back or forward, except for by perspective.
The first law of thermodynamics, ....or something like that, just pulling things outta my ass without researching here....., energy can neither be created or destroyed, it simply changes from one form to another.

Do we not change as we cycle our dualities, spiraling through this experience of shared humanity?

Can not the view of 'G-O-D', be transformed from it's form as creator, to that of a continuing cycling, historically only revealable to us by prior ancient civilizations, possibly from other planets...as in, we are the martians.....and having to leave this planet also as well, eventually, ....possibly even as physically evolved, and hopefully intellectually evolved as well....or being saved by others who were once us....the one and same martians....but landed elsewhere and evolved accordingly.....ooooo the possibilities are endless!

I would like to be one of those left behind to enjoy the golden age of humanity upon this earth.

I do not think it would bode well for me to leave this earth, enmass, with those who have so adamantly shown their proclivity to not accept those things of me, of which I wish to be. I can no longer procreate, it would serve no purpose for humanity to burden me along in some mass exodus.

I am one of the hungry ones.
Feed me.
Hungry for attainment, achievement, in simplicity with this earth, as it exists now, even in it's changing state.
Feed me.
Hungry to live a peaceful, fulfilling life of ease and substance in accordance with the earth and it's cycles and our human abilities to work with the earth as it has been, is now, and ever evolving.
Feed me.
Hungry to be heard, even mutually admired by the few, themselves left behind as well.
Feed me.

My thoughts of space are all of being alone in it, unencumbered by obstructive physicality, not of further entrapment in some craft, or other planet, to which I am not accustomed, with those whom, we have each other shunned.

This is an interesting perspective.

What would your purpose be in existing on your own in space, or to be left alone on this planet if humanity every succeeds in migrating elsewhere?

TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022
This is an interesting perspective.

What would your purpose be in existing on your own in space, or to be left alone on this planet if humanity every succeeds in migrating elsewhere?
I would not be alone if left here, especially suddenly, there would be others/animals, and if there were not, there are still buildings and supplies, enough to last my life comfortably, hell, I am almost 60, how much longer can I possibly live and it could be years before humanity leaves here, how many supplies would I need to live like the most spectacular Queen to have ever existed, traveling anywhere in the best vehicles, seeing everything, sleeping in the best hotels and eating the best foods I could cook in the best kitchens? That enough is reason for me.
As for space, it is not something I can explain, it is something like an out of body experiences, that seems like memories or future or something, I have strong experiences of being in, or part of, outer space, no where near earth or the so called universe as we now know it, they started when I was about 14, I have an overwhelming desire to be floating in space, at my own determination and propulsion and just go see/experience/observe/check out, what is 'out there'.
Maybe my consciousness is uploaded onto a space probe, then shot into space to forever wonder space recording information....or maybe I am having memories of before the earth was formed and humanity even became a blink in the vastness of physical existence, or maybe I am just a freaking nutcase that is too much into my own head, who knows?

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I would not be alone if left here, especially suddenly, there would be others/animals, and if there were not, there are still buildings and supplies, enough to last my life comfortably, hell, I am almost 60, how much longer can I possibly live and it could be years before humanity leaves here, how many supplies would I need to live like the most spectacular Queen to have ever existed, traveling anywhere in the best vehicles, seeing everything, sleeping in the best hotels and eating the best foods I could cook in the best kitchens? That enough is reason for me.

That sounds wonderful. Wouldn't you need more people to help you out with the societal infrastructure, though?

As for space, it is not something I can explain, it is something like an out of body experiences, that seems like memories or future or something, I have strong experiences of being in, or part of, outer space, no where near earth or the so called universe as we now know it, they started when I was about 14, I have an overwhelming desire to be floating in space, at my own determination and propulsion and just go see/experience/observe/check out, what is 'out there'.
Maybe my consciousness is uploaded onto a space probe, then shot into space to forever wonder space recording information....or maybe I am having memories of before the earth was formed and humanity even became a blink in the vastness of physical existence, or maybe I am just a freaking nutcase that is too much into my own head, who knows?

Yeah - who know what we did before we ended up here... maybe we were already conscious, but not formed into a living being.

Reactions: TheLastFemaphrodyke
TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022
Why would I need societal infrastructure? I have no need for societal infrastructure, especially if I am alone, though it is doubtful that I would be, I would probably still prefer to live solitarily, as I do now. I understand enough about science to make the power and other things work on a small enough scale for what I would need, hell, have lived that way for most of my life, STILL do not have running water or reliable electric at our house, so really, not scared. I know how to hunt and fish, but it would be doubtful that all supplies would also completely disappear, and if they did, like I said, I can hunt and fish, and figure out where the propane freezers are, already know how to make jerky and other dehydrated foods, without a fancy dehydrator, but seriously, do you think, even if all the people suddenly disappear, all the supplies and all the buildings those supplies are in are going to simultaneously disappear as well, okay, maybe magic is real or maybe another asteroid, or Yellowstone finally blows, I survive and EVERYTHING Else, is gone, not one person, not one animal, not one supply, not one hotel, not one house, not one office building, just the earth and me, and it sucks. I STILL have my way out.
But seriously, there is no need for infrastructure, never was, but especially now that we have the technology to automate even the most menial of tasks with minimal human intervention, everyone should have all they need, everyone should have those things they desire for added pleasure in life, period. Societal infrastructure creates caste systems where by some control all or most supplies, withholding said supplies from others they have deemed as >'lesser than'. Societal infrastructure at work. Happy humaning!

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Why would I need societal infrastructure? I have no need for societal infrastructure, especially if I am alone, though it is doubtful that I would be, I would probably still prefer to live solitarily, as I do now. I understand enough about science to make the power and other things work on a small enough scale for what I would need, hell, have lived that way for most of my life, STILL do not have running water or reliable electric at our house, so really, not scared. I know how to hunt and fish, but it would be doubtful that all supplies would also completely disappear, and if they did, like I said, I can hunt and fish, and figure out where the propane freezers are, already know how to make jerky and other dehydrated foods, without a fancy dehydrator, but seriously, do you think, even if all the people suddenly disappear, all the supplies and all the buildings those supplies are in are going to simultaneously disappear as well, okay, maybe magic is real or maybe another asteroid, or Yellowstone finally blows, I survive and EVERYTHING Else, is gone, not one person, not one animal, not one supply, not one hotel, not one house, not one office building, just the earth and me, and it sucks. I STILL have my way out.
But seriously, there is no need for infrastructure, never was, but especially now that we have the technology to automate even the most menial of tasks with minimal human intervention, everyone should have all they need, everyone should have those things they desire for added pleasure in life, period. Societal infrastructure creates caste systems where by some control all or most supplies, withholding said supplies from others they have deemed as >'lesser than'. Societal infrastructure at work. Happy humaning!

You mentioned that there would be building and supplies to last you a life time. Who would maintan those building, including sewage - and who would make sure that the supply chain would work, so that you could get those supplies?

What would be left of the refrigated or frozen foods would perish shortly, but you clarified your personal skills in your last post, so if those are real, you could probably make it on your own, indeed!

I just know that I would perish as fast as the milk in your closest grocery store :wink:

Reactions: Alex6216
TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022
I am ONE person. If I am alone. I am almost 60, why would I worry about keeping all the building runnings all the time, why would it be needed? Seriously?
If there are others, seriously, how many do you think will be left behind that it will be so needed to keep this idiotic society running the way it is? Really? I find this so absurdly inane.
If there are others, how many will there be? If so many, then it is not like anyone has left, then there is no change, no one has left and I STILL do not think societal structure is a good thing. I opt for communal cooperation, instead of the in place caste system of societal structure. If not that many people are left, I can manage, we all can, in a state of communal cooperation, which has NOTHING to do with societal structuring.
Those of you assholes still around, that think you need some kind of societal structure and continue to insist upon such, can go ahead and keep to yourselves and make one, then kill yourselves off eventually, or wear yourselves out pursuing those of us that find your insistence on controlling how others live absurd, and simply walk away from you to go be free from you and your archaic societal notions. If you are too busy trying to convince me that there needs to be some kind of societal structure, you will not be having the time you need to feed yourself, take care of yourself, and fuck that, I ain't feeding ya, not leaving no scraps around for you either.
You want to hang around and pull your own weight okay, thats communal cooperation, but try and make a system where others are pulling YOUR weight while you restrict their needs and desires, yeahm, fuck off with that, cop a walk, the world is now mostly empty and I do not have to put up with you, for I have enough knowledge of how systems work that I can provide for myself the things I need to be fulfilled, when there is no interference from others.
Why would I want to be in a society, why would I want to create one, when I do not believe in them now and do not want to be in one now? Seriously, what good is society, what is a society, it is a system whereby those in 'charge' do little but have the most, while those deemed, 'the masses to be controlled', work continually for less and less...seriously, think about what you are saying, asking....YOU are one of the ones i sincerely HOPE gets taken away and NOT left behind because YOU cannot function on your own and feel you must rely on others to create a life for you. I will create my own life thanx.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I am ONE person. If I am alone. I am almost 60, why would I worry about keeping all the building runnings all the time, why would it be needed? Seriously?
If there are others, seriously, how many do you think will be left behind that it will be so needed to keep this idiotic society running the way it is? Really? I find this so absurdly inane.
If there are others, how many will there be? If so many, then it is not like anyone has left, then there is no change, no one has left and I STILL do not think societal structure is a good thing. I opt for communal cooperation, instead of the in place caste system of societal structure. If not that many people are left, I can manage, we all can, in a state of communal cooperation, which has NOTHING to do with societal structuring.
Those of you assholes still around, that think you need some kind of societal structure and continue to insist upon such, can go ahead and keep to yourselves and make one, then kill yourselves off eventually, or wear yourselves out pursuing those of us that find your insistence on controlling how others live absurd, and simply walk away from you to go be free from you and your archaic societal notions. If you are too busy trying to convince me that there needs to be some kind of societal structure, you will not be having the time you need to feed yourself, take care of yourself, and fuck that, I ain't feeding ya, not leaving no scraps around for you either.
You want to hang around and pull your own weight okay, thats communal cooperation, but try and make a system where others are pulling YOUR weight while you restrict their needs and desires, yeahm, fuck off with that, cop a walk, the world is now mostly empty and I do not have to put up with you, for I have enough knowledge of how systems work that I can provide for myself the things I need to be fulfilled, when there is no interference from others.
Why would I want to be in a society, why would I want to create one, when I do not believe in them now and do not want to be in one now? Seriously, what good is society, what is a society, it is a system whereby those in 'charge' do little but have the most, while those deemed, 'the masses to be controlled', work continually for less and less...seriously, think about what you are saying, asking....YOU are one of the ones i sincerely HOPE gets taken away and NOT left behind because YOU cannot function on your own and feel you must rely on others to create a life for you. I will create my own life thanx.

You already clarified that you are able to take care of yourself without having a supporting societal structure. I don't believe that many people in today's society have that capability.

Before you clarified this, I was concerned that you were thinking that everything - such as supplies - will be available after a potential societal collapse, which some people may erroneously believe. To be clear, some people think that "food comes from the store", and are even oblivious to how the food got there.

I'm glad for your sake that you seem somewhat alert and skilled.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Alex6216 and TheLastFemaphrodyke
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Kali yuga is 864,000 years according to the Puranas, and we are a little over 5,000 years into this Kali Yuga.
I refuse to believe this bullshit cycle will last almost a million years. These people had the math wrong! They must have! 😕
Humans are social creatures. There's no escaping that fact unless you go all mystical and try to overcome existence itself. As long as we live we tend to form societies. This forum is just another reflection of that, one from the millions you can observe every day.

Reactions: GentleJerk
TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022
You already clarified that you are able to take care of yourself without having a supporting societal structure. I don't believe that many people in today's society have that capability.

Before you clarified this, I was concerned that you were thinking that everything - such as supplies - will be available after a potential societal collapse, which some people may erroneously believe. To be clear, some people think that "food comes from the store", and are even oblivious to how the food got there.

I'm glad for your sake that you seem somewhat alert and skilled.
yeah, I forget that there really are some people that think food comes from a store! When I refer to living like a Queen, it is that fact that I am pretty sure, before the mass exodus, that there will NOT be a total razing of all structures and it will be nice to not be homeless, or to have to live in squalid housing and the bathrooms will function long enough to last my lifetime, with the water still running, which I know how to turn on, or can figure out in most situations....I am also pretty sure, that all the clothing and other supplies will not simultaneously disappear as well, and the thought of having my own little fashion shows tickles me. I have been homeless for more than half my entire life, I am almost 60, that is more than 30 years that I have been without a home and ALL because of society and societal structure, so really, get the fuck off my planet is kinda how I feel about the rest of the human race, especially after yesterday.

• Aww..
Reactions: unredeemable
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
yeah, I forget that there really are some people that think food comes from a store! When I refer to living like a Queen, it is that fact that I am pretty sure, before the mass exodus, that there will NOT be a total razing of all structures and it will be nice to not be homeless, or to have to live in squalid housing and the bathrooms will function long enough to last my lifetime, with the water still running, which I know how to turn on, or can figure out in most situations....I am also pretty sure, that all the clothing and other supplies will not simultaneously disappear as well, and the thought of having my own little fashion shows tickles me. I have been homeless for more than half my entire life, I am almost 60, that is more than 30 years that I have been without a home and ALL because of society and societal structure, so really, get the fuck off my planet is kinda how I feel about the rest of the human race, especially after yesterday.

I see. You and I are very different kinds of people, but I agree with you.

Are you in a better position nowadays, or are you still suffering from homelessness?

TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022
I see. You and I are very different kinds of people, but I agree with you.

Are you in a better position nowadays, or are you still suffering from homelessness?
I am still homeless. We were hoping to be able to afford housing soon, but the prices of housing has shot up, three and four times what it was a year ago, housing that we could afford a year ago is now only purchasable if you are a millonaire. Crappy, dumpy scum bucket housing that is falling apart, needing alot of work, has no yard and they are asking half a million, the world has gone fucking insane, I will die homeless unless there really is a god and he takes all his evil followers off this planet

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I am still homeless. We were hoping to be able to afford housing soon, but the prices of housing has shot up, three and four times what it was a year ago, housing that we could afford a year ago is now only purchasable if you are a millonaire. Crappy, dumpy scum bucket housing that is falling apart, needing alot of work, has no yard and they are asking half a million, the world has gone fucking insane, I will die homeless unless there really is a god and he takes all his evil followers off this planet

I can imagine that it's tough for you. You keep mentioning "we" - are you living with someone, at least?

Is there any way for you to rent an apartment instead of buying a house? Being dependent on money is no joke today, though.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Things are definitely getting crazier out there. I don't know if it is biblical or not though.

TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022
I can imagine that it's tough for you. You keep mentioning "we" - are you living with someone, at least?

Is there any way for you to rent an apartment instead of buying a house? Being dependent on money is no joke today, though.
When rents are as high, or higher than mortgages and owners can sell whenever they choose, uprooting you, why would we want to rent, I want security not more sucking me dry so we can never have our own. Yes, I am not totally alone, though for the last year, it is like I am alone, we used to be together 24/7/365, living in a semi traveling the US delivering food for over 8 years, last August he finally got a truck driving job that actually pays hims a decent wage, had covid prices not upsurged, he is the person I have been with for over 16 years now, it is his mother who made us homeless the last time, about 10 years ago, after she threatened my life, physically attacked me, gaslit me, sent me into a severe PTSD event, tortured me, stole my children's identity papers, stole other personal papers of mine, infiltrated my facebook and ruined each and every relationship with my family and friends.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
When rents are as high, or higher than mortgages and owners can sell whenever they choose, uprooting you, why would we want to rent, I want security not more sucking me dry so we can never have our own.

I see. I was just thinking that renting could be an option if buying a house seems unattainable. Do you currently live in an RV or something similar? That could probably work just as fine as renting an apartment.

Yes, I am not totally alone, though for the last year, it is like I am alone, we used to be together 24/7/365, living in a semi traveling the US delivering food for over 8 years, last August he finally got a truck driving job that actually pays hims a decent wage, had covid prices not upsurged, he is the person I have been with for over 16 years now

That's some comfort, at least - that you have some company in this situation, even though it seems to have regressed somewhat.

it is his mother who made us homeless the last time, about 10 years ago, after she threatened my life, physically attacked me, gaslit me, sent me into a severe PTSD event, tortured me, stole my children's identity papers, stole other personal papers of mine, infiltrated my facebook and ruined each and every relationship with my family and friends.

That mother of his sounds contemptable. Do you think that she had problem of her own that she tried to solve by ruining other people's lives like that?

I can see why you are angry at the world :wink:

TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022
I see. I was just thinking that renting could be an option if buying a house seems unattainable. Do you currently live in an RV or something similar? That could probably work just as fine as renting an apartment.

That's some comfort, at least - that you have some company in this situation, even though it seems to have regressed somewhat.

That mother of his sounds contemptable. Do you think that she had problem of her own that she tried to solve by ruining other people's lives like that?

I can see why you are angry at the world :wink:
I am pretty sure, when we were moved into his mother home, it was horrid, she had been a pack rat, and not a clean one, we had to rip out dog shit and pissed on carpets and the yard was incomprehensible, it was junk yard, it was literally dangerous, full of sharp rusted nasty things. We had to fix it up before we could even move in. It took three summers to get the yard livable.
I refused to allow him to take pictures of the before, because, I could see that the reason that had happened was because something bad, she cold not deal with, had happened to her, so we only took pictures after we fixed it up so that we would not trigger any thing bad for her. She hated everything we did, she was never satisfied not matter how much work we did, and when she took all out money and we could not afford to fix something she would tell us how worthless we were, make us fix or clean other properties of hers to pay off having ors fixed, but then she would never fix ours and we would have to wait until we could afford to fix it ourselves, but she wold keep taking our money, it was a horrible viscous cycle and I never wanted to be thre but had no money to leave on my own and was suffering with the PTSD and further abuse she was inflicting on me so I paralyzed, still kinda am, though starting to feel like I am coming out of it until yesterday. When she tried to get me to go to the river with her, without her son, she wanted him to NOT go with us, I refused, within an hour, the one lady who tried to stop his mother from hurting me, was drowned in the very same river that his mother and she had tried to get me to go to.
When we heard the sirens we were sure it had something to do with his mother. Hours later, she was released by the police, still drunk off her ass, showed up at our house and the very first words out of her mother were..."The police have cleared me, so I am not being arrested, but Mary is dead, she drowned, we were sitting on the edge, I turned my head and she was gone. I just saw her pink sandal floating away" She would not leave and kept telling me how lucky I had not gone or it would have been both me and Mary daed. As soon as she finally left, the first thing out of my husbands mouth was, "I think she killed Mary."
We moved out within a week, making ourselves homeless, to live in our very old 1970's RV, that within six months, the heater went out, a year the engine seized up and the roof began leaking, making the RV unlivable as well, good times.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I am pretty sure, when we were moved into his mother home, it was horrid, she had been a pack rat, and not a clean one, we had to rip out dog shit and pissed on carpets and the yard was incomprehensible, it was junk yard, it was literally dangerous, full of sharp rusted nasty things. We had to fix it up before we could even move in. It took three summers to get the yard livable.
I refused to allow him to take pictures of the before, because, I could see that the reason that had happened was because something bad, she cold not deal with, had happened to her, so we only took pictures after we fixed it up so that we would not trigger any thing bad for her. She hated everything we did, she was never satisfied not matter how much work we did, and when she took all out money and we could not afford to fix something she would tell us how worthless we were, make us fix or clean other properties of hers to pay off having ors fixed, but then she would never fix ours and we would have to wait until we could afford to fix it ourselves, but she wold keep taking our money, it was a horrible viscous cycle and I never wanted to be thre but had no money to leave on my own and was suffering with the PTSD and further abuse she was inflicting on me so I paralyzed, still kinda am, though starting to feel like I am coming out of it until yesterday. When she tried to get me to go to the river with her, without her son, she wanted him to NOT go with us, I refused, within an hour, the one lady who tried to stop his mother from hurting me, was drowned in the very same river that his mother and she had tried to get me to go to.
When we heard the sirens we were sure it had something to do with his mother. Hours later, she was released by the police, still drunk off her ass, showed up at our house and the very first words out of her mother were..."The police have cleared me, so I am not being arrested, but Mary is dead, she drowned, we were sitting on the edge, I turned my head and she was gone. I just saw her pink sandal floating away" She would not leave and kept telling me how lucky I had not gone or it would have been both me and Mary daed. As soon as she finally left, the first thing out of my husbands mouth was, "I think she killed Mary."
We moved out within a week, making ourselves homeless, to live in our very old 1970's RV, that within six months, the heater went out, a year the engine seized up and the roof began leaking, making the RV unlivable as well, good times.

Oh.... your husband's mother sounds like she's a very broken person for whom life has progressed far enough that there's no turning back to normalcy for her. It's also sad that she may have killed a person. What a mess!

From what I gather from your description, she was aware that your husband looked at her critically. Is it correctly understood that you and your husband are not in contact with your husband's mother any longer? That's definitely for the better.

Are you living in that RV on your own, now that your husband is delivering food as his job? Do you have any friend or family member, in person, whom you could talk to? Sure, you are older and wiser than me, so you have probably thought this through already, but it would certainly be hell living alone in that RV under those conditions.

TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022
Oh.... your husband's mother sounds like she's a very broken person for whom life has progressed far enough that there's no turning back to normalcy for her. It's also sad that she may have killed a person. What a mess!

From what I gather from your description, she was aware that your husband looked at her critically. Is it correctly understood that you and your husband are not in contact with your husband's mother any longer? That's definitely for the better.

Are you living in that RV on your own, now that your husband is delivering food as his job? Do you have any friend or family member, in person, whom you could talk to? Sure, you are older and wiser than me, so you have probably thought this through already, but it would certainly be hell living alone in that RV under those conditions.
She is DEAD. We were given proof of her theft yesterday by my husbands sister and brother. While we lived under her roof she came into our home when we were not there, went through MY personal papers in the file cabinet and stole my children's birth certificates, social security cards, passports, pictures, artworks they had made for me in school I had kept in files all neat and organized. She is dead and yesterday she violated me again, I feel battered and abused again by her. She died over six months ago and she is STILL torturing me. She stole my childrens, NOT HER GRANDCHILDREN mind you, MY children from previous relationships, she stole THEIR private identity papers and had them in her possession in HER home, where we NEVER lived, hidden under the stairs. A little over a year ago she was diagnosed with ALS, she died this past Oct. she will not stay dead

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
She is DEAD. We were given proof of her theft yesterday by my husbands sister and brother. While we lived under her roof she came into our home when we were not there, went through MY personal papers in the file cabinet and stole my children's birth certificates, social security cards, passports, pictures, artworks they had made for me in school I had kept in files all neat and organized. She is dead and yesterday she violated me again, I feel battered and abused again by her. She died over six months ago and she is STILL torturing me. She stole my childrens, NOT HER GRANDCHILDREN mind you, MY children from previous relationships, she stole THEIR private identity papers and had them in her possession in HER home, where we NEVER lived, hidden under the stairs. A little over a year ago she was diagnosed with ALS, she died this past Oct. she will not stay dead

I'm sorry to say, but given how you have described your husband's mother, I'm glad that she's dead - but I'm also sorry that she has caused so much mental anguish in her wake.

Does she still live in your memory because you are still angry at her, or because she may have caused some kind of psychological reaction in you, which makes you not able to forget her? I'm no expert, but this doesn't sound like something that medicine could aid you with.