I am ___________

I am ___________

Hated, Unloved by the world and everything in it.
Jan 3, 2019

Atleast I can say I tried, I tried to see if things would get better but not to my suprise, it does not.
Things have just become even more worse, there is no point in keeping an animal in complete misery.
Should just put it out of it's misery, unfortunately there is no one to do that for me...... so I will take matters
into my own hands and end it. My azide will be arriving by next week, I contemplated long and hard before crashing
down to an even lower point to go ahead and order it. I am smart but I am weak, and always have been. Not to mention
I got robbed by 3 retards today on my way from college classes to my part time job. Life is shit, this world is shit, everything is shit.
What little fight I had left in me, what little light I saw.... it has faded into nothing. I hate everything in this world, I hate myself
for being a weak, pathetic loser. I hate that I was born in this ugly world, and most importantly I hate humanity. As soon as the timer goes
off, I will end it. I will be able to do something for myself, finally after all these years of hell and torment. Life is not a gift, life is a sexually
transmitted disease that only creates more suffering. I have no place in this world, no true home .... that is why I will go back
to being nothing. I am ___, I am nothing.​

Reactions: Freetodecide, Mylifeispointless, throwaway777 and 3 others
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
View attachment 9862

Atleast I can say I tried, I tried to see if things would get better but not to my suprise, it does not.
Things have just become even more worse, there is no point in keeping an animal in complete misery.
Should just put it out of it's misery, unfortunately there is no one to do that for me...... so I will take matters
into my own hands and end it. My azide will be arriving by next week, I contemplated long and hard before crashing
down to an even lower point to go ahead and order it. I am smart but I am weak, and always have been. Not to mention
I got robbed by 3 retards today on my way from college classes to my part time job. Life is shit, this world is shit, everything is shit.
What little fight I had left in me, what little light I saw.... it has faded into nothing. I hate everything in this world, I hate myself
for being a weak, pathetic loser. I hate that I was born in this ugly world, and most importantly I hate humanity. As soon as the timer goes
off, I will end it. I will be able to do something for myself, finally after all these years of hell and torment. Life is not a gift, life is a sexually
transmitted disease that only creates more suffering. I have no place in this world, no true home .... that is why I will go back
to being nothing. I am ___, I am nothing.​
Poetry