• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DrJ

DrJ

Born again christian ๐Ÿ˜
Jun 4, 2024
Ryan-drd was my first account I made, where I jokingly asked for girls to join the recreation of Helter skelter and I lost the account in less than an hour for trolling.

xin-in0 was my second account and surprisingly lasted longer than I expected, I eventually lost it when someone reported me when I was bothering with my own business, again I was joking about stella ann.

ace-phal was the third account I lost because I reveal myself to ssera-fim.

hav-nis was my previous Loykey account, I got doxxed because I used the pine tree emoji ๐ŸŒฒ, ssera-fim knows me by it. derp-yderpin took it personally when I refused to divulge some info about myself, I was basically hiding, man. You were so scary when you asked me, "Who are you?" Haha, I guess it is scary question in general.

The site is quite dull and trivial to me at this stage of my life, I started to lose interest in it since my depression had gone " I guess my action where related to my depression and dp-dr," I can't relate to people's struggles here anymore, I was so hesitant to create dr-J it was just to prove a point. Maybe I will only come back to get resources when I really want to suicide, now I have a life to live.

in short, a man who plays, finds in the game the force to overcome what the game contains of horror.

Thank you all, and I am grateful to know you, but we aren't the same, you helped me indirectly to know myself even better. Nothing personal it's just that we have ideological contradictions, I am grateful for my life, my mutuals, Georges bataille and my beloved Sadie mae.

It always feels good to infiltrate people life across the world and be part of it even a little bit. Whether in good or bad way.

Take care.

Woop-woop, that's the sound of da police

Last edited:
Reactions: SuicidalOrganism
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Yeah, I don't think this is much of a surprise to anyone...

• Yay!
Reactions: Heartaches, 3/4Dead, derpyderpins and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
And, I am not a in--cel, you just knew me for 2 days, it is unfortunate that my time is expired here to know you.
When did I accuse you of being an incel? Also, I was here since back when you were Xinino, so I don't know what you mean by me only knowing you for two days? I was the one who reported you for that nasty photo you posted.

Reactions: eatantz
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Sorry you couldn't find what you were looking for. None of your posts ever really made sense to me so I have no idea what that was. ๐Ÿ˜…

• Yay!
Reactions: derpyderpins, Heartaches, 3/4Dead and 4 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Sorry you couldn't find what you were looking for. None of your posts ever really made sense to me so I have no idea what that was. ๐Ÿ˜…
Oh good, so it wasn't just me.

• Yay!
Reactions: Heartaches and Dr Iron Arc
Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021

• Yay!
Reactions: eatantz, maneose and ImTelling
ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
"I'm not an incel"
*rambles about leaving website for acting like a failed incel troll and getting banned multiple times*
Forgotten in a day, guaranteed.

• Yay!
Reactions: EvisceratedJester and Heartaches
DrJ

DrJ

Jun 4, 2024
Hold your horses. You are making assumptions here, I don't loathe women or blame them for anything. I am just in love with extinct type of woman.

Also, your terms don't apply to me, I am from a different culture with morals where terms like "boy____friend," "girl____friend," "in**,cel" or whatever don't exist. There's only money and marriage.

536f27

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Hold your horses. You are making assumptions here, I don't loathe women or blame them for anything. I am just in love with extinct type of woman.

Also, your terms don't apply to me, I am from a different culture with morals where terms like "boy____friend," "girl____friend," "in**,cel" or whatever don't exist. There's only money and marriage.

View attachment 142016

Man, I'd gotten my hopes up that the """era""" ended.

People don't keep images like the one you posted on hand ready to go without loathing women. And your excuse that they're 'extinct,' ie no one alive is good enough for your big brain, is bullshit.

Your culture's morals suck.

Reactions: eatantz and Heartaches
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
This isn't Ronnie Pickering is it?

DrJ

DrJ

Jun 4, 2024
Indeed, the era of depression is gone, I don't have any excuse to be here, but you guys are hard to forget

No, I don't inherently loathe women, I loathe particular women for reasons of course, and I guess no one is good enough for me, not because they are not good in general but because my mind is stuck on Susan Atkins, the only woman for whom I have genuine emotions, and I always project her into other women, which I guess is unfair.

Yeah, I don't like my culture's morals, but it's what it's, I am navigating.
This isn't Ronnie Pickering is it?
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Nice one but I like Tom Cooper from unhinged more.

Last edited:
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
This thread creeps me tfo.