Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
A fifth of vodka in now.. anyways been reading alot of stuff lately and alot about how to be "helpful" to someone with a mental illness. Like with alcoholics to " Not buy them alcohol/give them money." And I mean that's hm I guess.
But for bpd it says not to "agree with them on their views, put up with their abusive behaviours or suicide threats." Even hospitalizations are considered "enabling" so hospitals wont keep us. But "call 911 if someone is suicidal."
I mean I know it's just bs but still mind boggling to read. It's a funny world. Sad. but sometimes kinda amusing.

• Aww..
Reactions: jing, hummmingbird, clown_17 and 2 others
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
It's like they are treating us, our situations and illnesses as if we are trolls, and thereby applying the same "don't feed the troll" doctrine with us. Seriously how tiring can it be when we're "jokes" to everyone out there???

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, newave3, Ramirez and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
They don't want to admit that their society is too primitive, and there understanding insufficient to offer a genuine solution.

Reactions: Maaizr and Ramirez
hummmingbird

hummmingbird

Sep 8, 2021
They're scared of how powerful we are

Reactions: Ramirez
SleepDealer

SleepDealer

Your Imaginary Friend
Aug 13, 2021
What is with people and assuming that others are faking their pain?

Reactions: Maaizr and Ramirez
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
What is with people and assuming that others are faking their pain?
I mean not all of it is wrong.. I have bpd and I drink for sure. I been splitting on friends and I wondered if they could have done better. But I see how they couldn't.
Dont know etf I was talking Anyways only 5 days hopefully. I'm so happy and excited!! How long yall have?

Last edited: