RoseGarden

RoseGarden

Alone & Unloved
Apr 10, 2024
Have you noticed how the stereotype of suicidality is "voices screaming in my head" or "battling demons"? It feels so... wrong. I'm not suicidal because this voice in the back of my mind tells me I'm better off dead. I'm suicidal because I'm just empty. I'm not sad. I'm not depressed. It's not that I want to die per se, it's just that I have a profound lack of anything. Lack of happiness. Lack of love. Lack of acceptance. Lack of confidence. Lack of a will to live.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Joarga, Sannti, defunkt and 5 others
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Emptyness seems even worse to me.......

• Aww..
Reactions: defunkt
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ā°
Feb 20, 2024
Have you noticed how the stereotype of suicidality is "voices screaming in my head" or "battling demons"? It feels so... wrong. I'm not suicidal because this voice in the back of my mind tells me I'm better off dead. I'm suicidal because I'm just empty. I'm not sad. I'm not depressed. It's not that I want to die per se, it's just that I have a profound lack of anything. Lack of happiness. Lack of love. Lack of acceptance. Lack of confidence. Lack of a will to live.
This šŸ‘
When the emptiness and small tinge of melancholia take over , the deeper questions of life arise and take over completely.
" why do I deserve to be happy " what is happiness " why does anything matter " what's the point of anything " . Sometimes I always wonder what the point of anything is . There is so much lack, lack of answers and lack of sense making.

• Love
Reactions: defunkt