Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I hate them I hate them I hate them!!!

Plus everything I read.... "your emotions are irrational because you're broken" and you know the fuck what..... Maybe to you they are fucking irrational but you know you're not me you don't know how I feel. By saying my emotions are "irrational" only makes me feel like shit for reacting to anything. Just..... FUCK!!! I hate myself

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Zoya, Symbiote, TooConscious and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Emotions are certainly a weird thing and every person reacts in a different way to X situations.
I don't hate myself that much but, I really hate this world and some people, well not hate, but I dislike them.

Hope you feel better soon, I really like seeing you around :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld, Deleted member 23885 and Wrennie
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Emotions are certainly a weird things and every person reacts in a different way to X situations.
I don't hate myself that much but, I really hate this world and some people, well not hate, but I dislike them.

Hope you feel better soon, I really like seeing you around :)
Aww thnx :) <3

Yeah I think I'm fine just really upset. I've had a bit of a temper lately and its probably "irrational" but after my life (or anyone really for that matter) I think I'm allowed to be lol. I mean someone gets abused in multiple ways for 21 years.... Yeah.... They're probably gonna have "irrational" reactions

Edit: Closer to 20 I think.... I'm 21 and I've been abused since I was born however from 16-20 aside from the random asshole here and there it's been mostly me abusing myself which is still emotionally destroying so I feel it counts. And the last little while I haven't been doing to bad so yeah... More like 20 years.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Zoya, sadworld, Deleted member 23885 and 2 others
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Please don't hate yourself <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Zoya, Life_and_Death and sadworld
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Please don't hate yourself <3
Thnx :)

I just feel there has to be a better way to discribe it. Are my emotions a bit over the top to some things.... Probably. But to tell a mentally ill person they're being irrational... Good job making them feel like shit. I think I'll think on this one and if I come up with a solution mention to my mental health people.

I mean how would 'you' feel thinking your reactions to things were irrational? Personally it makes me not want to react and that's not healthy.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 22624
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Imagine punching them in the face, that might make you feel a bit better.
First I have to do research to find out who decided it was irrational lol. I have a punching bag. I'll print out their picture and attach it to it lol

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 22624, Zoya and signifying nothing