L

laserpunk

Feb 19, 2020
I hate having to go through all these emotions. My feelings are causing so much pain and no matter what I try to do to distract myself nothing works. I don't want to go through anymore sadness and i don't even want to go through happiness. I just want to stop feeling so much all the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: PoisonedJuliet and Indieblue
farid

farid

Feb 19, 2020
yes we as humans have a lot of emotions like sadness and happiness that sometimes is good sometimes not

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Emotions are a bitch, but they are what gets us through life, because numb is just as bad, Numb is were I am at currently, numb scares me, because at this point I don't know where I am going next, at least with emotions you can get a feeling of were you are and how you can and will react to things

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I wish I could feel my emotions like back when I had depression as a teenager, for the last almost 6 years I have felt nothing just plain apathy and anhedonia...

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue
CuddleHug

CuddleHug

Back, but with less enthusiasm. Hugs~
Feb 22, 2020
I am confused by emotions. Why do they have to be so hard to understand? My whole life, I've sealed them away as best as I can, but it turns out that does not make life easier. Now I'm in this weird middle-ground where I am both numb and overwhelmed by my emotions. It makes no sense. So yeah, I agree. Emotions.

L

laserpunk

Feb 19, 2020
I am confused by emotions. Why do they have to be so hard to understand? My whole life, I've sealed them away as best as I can, but it turns out that does not make life easier. Now I'm in this weird middle-ground where I am both numb and overwhelmed by my emotions. It makes no sense. So yeah, I agree. Emotions.
that's were i'm at right now, it can be so overwhelming. it makes me miss feeling completely numb from it all

PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
You put what I'm feeling into words. There are so many emotions I want to just feel nothing. I want to be completely numb. I'm usually numb but something snapped and now I'm feeling again and it's terrible. So many emotions and it's so confusing. I just want them to stop so bad