• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
Hi i just messaged B. Im having trouble answering questions....im not sure what payment method to use. I saw on some threads people used bitcoin if they lived in the US, but some used monero because it is more encrytptes. Then some said they used western union and paid in cash. Im just confused. what do I do?

Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
Hi i just messaged B. Im having trouble answering questions....im not sure what payment method to use. I saw on some threads people used bitcoin if they lived in the US, but some used monero because it is more encrytptes. Then some said they used western union and paid in cash. Im just confused. what do I do?
Whichever you're most comfortable with. More privacy means more work, so it's up to you.

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
ok ive decided on monero. It being encrypted is good for me. Now i just dont know how to use it. Do I sign up, convert my credit card $ into monero, then buy from B? Ugh i hate being so stupid! its like my brain is a wall and refuses to make it simple. What are the steps?

The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
Here: I started my journey some months ago and there was this thread

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/which-bitcoin-conversion-services-do-you-use.67415/

Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
If you can easily figure out how to swap for XMR once you have your crypto, go for it. It's not too hard. Otherwise you are fine to use BTC, which is secure enough for what you are doing.

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
thanks everyone. appreciate the advice instead of criticism

• Hugs
Reactions: donewrong