• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Attrine

Attrine

Local Tweaker
Jan 9, 2024
while I'm still holding on to some hope of finding N in America/Canada I've been practicing night-night in case it does come down to it .

1st , has anyone attempted night night and failed / knows if there's any lasting effects ? Chances are if I fail I won't have another good opportunity for a while and I'd rather not live my final months with some chronic pain or as a vegetable

2nd , as I've been practicing I noticed if I don't wait in between practices I get a horrible headache , I've tried to combat this by waiting 1 hour between but I'm too scared to try anything shorter , any advice on dealing with the headache outside of just time would be appreciated <3

Reactions: Guy Smiley
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Sorry, I don't have an answer to either of your questions, but I just wanted to chime in regarding what you said about getting headaches. I was browsing the night night mega thread a couple days ago and read a post about how to find the location of the carotid artery using your thumb and fingers. I spent like 30 seconds trying to find mine, and within a couple minutes I got a really bad headache that didn't go away even after I took some tylenol (it finally did go away several hours later). I'm guessing/hoping I was simply pressing on the wrong spot on my neck, because if even just trying to find my carotid artery gave me that bad of a headache, I can't see how I'll be able to practice the actual method.

So...yeah, I would also appreciate any advice on dealing with (or, preferably, avoiding altogether) the headaches. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Attrine
Attrine

Attrine

Local Tweaker
Jan 9, 2024
I spent like 30 seconds trying to find mine, and within a couple minutes I got a really bad headache that didn't go away even after I took some tylenol (it finally did go away several hours later).
Did you find and press on it only once/ a couple times in quick succession ? In my experience I ONLY get the headache if I do multiple times within an hour, otherwise there's almost no effects whatsoever . If you didn't then I would either see a doctor or re read the entire instructions because several hours seems ridiculous compared to what I've experienced .

Also , I'd recommend taking both ibuprofen and Tylenol at the same time . Under most conditions this isnt good for you to do regularly but assuming you plan on CTBing within the next decade you probably will never deal with any health side effects .

Hope I was able to help at all ! Still trying to navigate everything myself I only started practicing last week :p

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
1st) When this was my method of choice the last time I practiced I ended up with neck and lower jaw/teeth nerve pain for a while. I assume obviously it was because the pads were pressing too hard on the carotid arteries. Also let me preface to say that I was already having issues with my nerves due to my back problems before that so it could be different for everyone.

As for any actual failed cases where they ended up a vegetable there's nothing I've ever seen about it but that doesn't mean there aren't failed cases just like any other method. There's always risks involved with suicide.

My experience with the NN method is conflicting for me. Because sometimes I was able to find my arteries and it was comparatively easy to almost drift off and pass out compared to hanging with a simple rope in general. Now what made me feel like this method could have a high chance of failure is first it's a experimental method and I've never seen or heard of any sources of someone using this thus far besides here-say. I even defended this method until members such as @Chinaski told me otherwise. Sure it's possible that you can die with the NN method, but since it's a new-ish experimental method with no knowledge of the full risks the risk of not knowing is unsettling enough to me at least.

2nd) You got to remember you're depriving your brain of oxygen and there's nothing you can do besides wait it out. Practicing more in a shorter time frame will only make the headaches worse.

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I will go with NN soon, unfortunately only method available, and I also get these headaches sometimes after practicing. When I feel like a headache is going to start, I stop, breathe some fresh air and drink water in small sips. This helps me to be honest. If I ever the headache, I take an ordinary painkiller.
Though, I am not sure if I am damaging my brain. I lately started to feel lightheaded randomly for a short time for no reason, I believe my practicing caused this, but I will be dead soon, so I guess it won't matter.

Reactions: Guy Smiley and Attrine
Attrine

Attrine

Local Tweaker
Jan 9, 2024
Though, I am not sure if I am damaging my brain. I lately started to feel lightheaded randomly for a short time for no reason
Thank u for the advice and that likely is from practicing cause I've experienced the same thing , today I had a friend over and I fell completely over from lightheaded-ness but I've always had problems , just never falling over completely on the ground bad lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Guy Smiley and Reuthry
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Did you find and press on it only once/ a couple times in quick succession ? In my experience I ONLY get the headache if I do multiple times within an hour, otherwise there's almost no effects whatsoever . If you didn't then I would either see a doctor or re read the entire instructions because several hours seems ridiculous compared to what I've experienced .
I don't know if I found it or not. I'll have to read the instructions again and try again. Thanks for the advice on taking ibuprofen and Tylenol at the same time. Will definitely do that next time.
My experience with the NN method is conflicting for me. Because sometimes I was able to find my arteries and it was comparatively easy to almost drift off and pass out compared to hanging with a simple rope in general. Now what made me feel like this method could have a high chance of failure is first it's a experimental method and I've never seen or heard of any sources of someone using this thus far besides here-say.
Although I don't think he refers to it as the "night night" method, Chris Docker does talk about it extensively in his book "Five Last Acts". He just calls it the "compression" method.

Last edited:
Reactions: Attrine and Reuthry
Attrine

Attrine

Local Tweaker
Jan 9, 2024
I don't know if I found it or not. I'll have to read the instructions again and try again.
It's pretty easy to figure out if you found it or not , after pressing down for only 10~ seconds if you're doing it right you will definitely know , the sensation is similar to that weird feeling in your head when you're hanging upside down for me at least

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
It's pretty easy to figure out if you found it or not , after pressing down for only 10~ seconds if you're doing it right you will definitely know , the sensation is similar to that weird feeling in your head when you're hanging upside down for me at least
This is the wrong feeling. When you are upside down, your blood takes to your head, and this is a difficult and bad feeling
Compression of the carotid arteries, on the contrary, does NOT aggravate the sensations in the head.
If everything is done correctly, then the feeling should NOT be like being upside down and upside down

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Night night acts quick. I believe the window to be saved is between 5-8 minutes and that not even considering brain damage. If you go with night night just assume you'll get brain damage if found no matter what and be prepared not to let that happen unless you don't mind being vegetable.

If someone dies do night night right, they won't pass out in the first place so that minimizes the risk of brain damage by a lot. As for those who survive but do it right…well they aren't typing about their experience which should be an indicator of their state.

Attrine

Attrine

Local Tweaker
Jan 9, 2024
This is the wrong feeling. When you are upside down, your blood takes to your head, and this is a difficult and bad feeling
Compression of the carotid arteries, on the contrary, does NOT aggravate the sensations in the head.
If everything is done correctly, then the feeling should NOT be like being upside down and upside down
it doesn't feel to me like exactly being upside down but it's the only thing kind of similar I could think of sorry 😭
I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right though , this is the description I'm basing that off of (I saw this in a diff thread)

"when you press that two spots you feel lightheaded, sounds go weird, you feel weak"

Thank u for the advice <33

Night night acts quick. I believe the window to be saved is between 5-8 minutes and that not even considering brain damage. If you go with night night just assume you'll get brain damage if found no matter what and be prepared not to let that happen unless you don't mind being vegetable.

If someone dies do night night right, they won't pass out in the first place so that minimizes the risk of brain damage by a lot. As for those who survive but do it right…well they aren't typing about their experience which should be an indicator of their state.
And thank YOU for the warning ! I was not aware it would be that bad , looks like I better practice more or find something else then .

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
And thank YOU for the warning ! I was not aware it would be that bad , looks like I better practice more or find something else then .
Don't practice too much, that is also dangerous <3