PuppyinPain

PuppyinPain

I’m trying to hate you
May 3, 2023
I haven't eaten since Saturday, essentially "fasting" by accident. Every time I attempt too (not by my own volition) I just throw it all up. I think it's due to my severe depression lately and stress, I don't feel hungry at all and currently food disgusts me. Saturday night I had seen a can of chef boyardee at my boyfriends home while visiting and threw up that nights dinner in response. My mother used to put sleeping pills and other crushed up medicine into chef boyardee for me as a child so I would knock out, either so I could be left home for a long span of time alone or well.. with some men. Maybe this is the reason I'm not eating as well? Probably a contributor.. what a silly trigger, chef boyardee. I do want to try eating it again someday though maybe it will be good as I remember before the drugs.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: annxietty, outrider567, unnormal9 and 1 other person
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
I haven't eaten in 5 days. Because A. I can't get any, but also because I generally hate eating.

• Hugs
Reactions: pickajack and PuppyinPain
PuppyinPain

PuppyinPain

I’m trying to hate you
May 3, 2023
I haven't eaten in 5 days. Because A. I can't get any, but also because I generally hate eating.
I feel you, eating can make me annoyed or upset having to force myself to chew on something I want far far from my body, I hope you get your hands on something soon though 💜 when I do finally get a hunger pangs it is never pleasant (even though that's rare…).

Reactions: unnormal9
pickajack

pickajack

Student
Jul 17, 2020
I am so sorry that those terrible things happened to you.
Sending you some virtual care and comfort and encouragement.
Hope you're able to get some nourishment. :heart:

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
I feel you, eating can make me annoyed or upset having to force myself to chew on something I want far far from my body
Yeah. It's like chewing gum that needed be swallowed.
I hope you get your hands on something soon though 💜 when I do finally get a hunger pangs it is never pleasant (even though that's rare…).
Well I have an appointment tomorrow trying to expedite this state A&D so I can finally get a snack so they'll stop worrying.

J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
I am so sorry you had to go through something so traumatic. It is not a silly trigger, it is a trigger and your response is "normal" (I don't like that word) but it makes sense that you would react that way. I can relate to not wanting to eat and be disgusted by food although mine is from a mix of depression and ed. I literally cried because i had to buy groceries so i had food in my body before a medical procedure. I hate looking in my kitchen. I know your situation is different, if you are looking to change things there are meds and things that can help with increasing appetite, help stop the throwing up and also i found when i couldnt eat, dry foods disgusted me but soup or even watermelon was tolerable. Sending healing vibes your way

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I haven't eaten since Saturday, essentially "fasting" by accident. Every time I attempt too (not by my own volition) I just throw it all up. I think it's due to my severe depression lately and stress, I don't feel hungry at all and currently food disgusts me. Saturday night I had seen a can of chef boyardee at my boyfriends home while visiting and threw up that nights dinner in response. My mother used to put sleeping pills and other crushed up medicine into chef boyardee for me as a child so I would knock out, either so I could be left home for a long span of time alone or well.. with some men. Maybe this is the reason I'm not eating as well? Probably a contributor.. what a silly trigger, chef boyardee. I do want to try eating it again someday though maybe it will be good as I remember before the drugs.
This is not good--Constant vomiting is not only torture, it can destroy your teeth--I would go to the ER unless its a real hassle--You can't live like this

prtsn

prtsn

Apr 16, 2023
i dont like eating, at all so I can relate to that feeling. for me, its like a mix of wasting time and an agonizing state of thinking between buying, cooking and cleaning its tiresome. Althought I try to eat calorie/protein dense foods so i dont lose much muscle mass.

waffels

waffels

he/him
May 3, 2023
i would love to see a day where i have fully managed to fast. for the time being every time i feel hunger i force myself to think i'm not hungry, but eventually i go into autopilot which leads me to eat against my will