W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
I dont have an eating disorder, but eating has started to feel really weird for me.
I still enjoy food but when I'm eating I constantly ask myself why I am bothering to fuel this body that intends to be dead in a few months. Why am I still wasting money on groceries when that money could be saved and go to my mom after I'm gone?
It's just a weird feeling

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, sleepisanescape, sleepytourist and 3 others
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Might as well still do the bare minimum before you go if you choose to. Nothing wrong with still taking care of basic needs - it's alright don't overthink too much

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, WaitingForTheBusInTh, Trannydiary and 1 other person
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I've lost my appetite for the most part anyway. But I'd like to stuff myself with all my favourite foods the day before I die, sort of like what they do on death row. :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and Trannydiary
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I dont have an eating disorder, but eating has started to feel really weird for me.
I still enjoy food but when I'm eating I constantly ask myself why I am bothering to fuel this body that intends to be dead in a few months. Why am I still wasting money on groceries when that money could be saved and go to my mom after I'm gone?

Because it's a simple normalcy that still tethers you to this world, or plane of existence. Basically it's your circle. Not everyone knows it but we all have one. Day to day stuff we all do, no matter how fun, interesting, crazy, or futile our lives are. It's what simply makes you human. Unfortunately.

Reactions: Trannydiary and DivineMedicus
sleepytourist

sleepytourist

Pain demands to be felt.
Sep 23, 2020
I find myself crawling out of bed, thinking what's the use of eating? I want to die anyways so why eat?

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
I have completely lost my appetite .. Feel like throwing up every time I eat .. I can understand the feeling

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
I tend to eat more when I'm feeling worse. It helps with my anxiety even if I completely lose my appetite. Then when I'm depressed, I just want something that feels good and tasting certain foods is the only sensation available to me with little effort on my part. I don't understand how I'm not overweight after this past year of lying in bed most of the time.