• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nightshow

nightshow

Aug 24, 2021
is it okay?

Reactions: insanedoomer and TheYounger
TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
Uh, sure. But I think if you wanted a successful suicide you'd have to think more about antiemetics than eating candy. The candy will help with the salty taste of the SN but it's the nausea afterwards that'll usually end up in a failed attempt. Hope this brings some insight.

J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
yeah but adding sugar to the solution wouldnt improve the flavor, so sucking on something sweet logically won't either. but if you really want that piece of candy because it will be your last 'meal' then i guess it's ok. as long as we're talking about just one

• Yay!
Reactions: nightshow
nightshow

nightshow

Aug 24, 2021
Uh, sure. But I think if you wanted a successful suicide you'd have to think more about antiemetics than eating candy. The candy will help with the salty taste of the SN but it's the nausea afterwards that'll usually end up in a failed attempt. Hope this brings some insight.
i have meto and i will take only 1 small candy

Reactions: TheYounger
TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
i have meto and i will take only 1 small candy
Oh, okay. That makes sense. Then yeah I don't see how one last candy would hurt. I've drank SA with alcohol and that will really mess you up. So don't mix SN with alcohol. You'll throw up for sure.

hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
i don't think that is okay. recently a member failed just because they drunk some water after the sn drink

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
You can use a really strong mint or a flavor drop.

enau

enau

Student
Apr 15, 2021
maybe you can juste let the candy melt into your mouth , for the taste, let a little reach your throat , and spit it