• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
I live in a country where idont have access to guns or anything. I cant order NS online cus my purchases are being Controlled by the people I live bc of my ED..
I have Nothing to hang myself with.
I don't know what else would be a good method.
I have a knife and a bathtub but I think that method would cause a lot of pain wich I don't want
Can someone help me

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
SWB (shallow water blackout) and hyperventilation. Imo it's difficult to do it. It's drowning while being unconscious.

Reactions: why am i alive?
why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
SWB (shallow water blackout) and hyperventilation. Imo it's difficult to do it. It's drowning while being unconscious.
Do u have a link to a Post explaining how exactly to do it? I have heard of it but I WANT to be propperly informed so it works

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Do u have a link to a Post explaining how exactly to do it? I have heard of it but I WANT to be propperly informed so it works
I'm sorry I don't have a link at hand and unfortunately the search isn't working rn. You can use the the search once it's working again. There are threads about SWB.

why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
I'm sorry I don't have a link at hand and unfortunately the search isn't working rn. You can use the the search once it's working again. There are threads about SWB.
Ok thx

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly suicide just isn't easy, at least to me. If it's straightforward to permanently be free from this existence I'd be long gone by this point, in fact I see suicide as the opposite of easy as we exist in this society where it's purposely made as difficult to die as possible. I hate how it's so hard to die, it's so dreadful how there aren't easy answers to leaving this existence. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: why am i alive? and Treku