• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

roseleaf

roseleaf

freedom is a dream that is just out of reach
Apr 25, 2023
i need to ctb soon or im going to do something stupid and end up in a mental hospital does anyone know any easily accessible methods?

also i live with my parents still but i know theyre going on vacation soon

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, day and Crono
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Hanging is probably the most accessible. If you're in the states maybe try to obtain a firearm? Wouldn't recommend OD'ing due to the failure rate. Good luck OP.

Reactions: roseleaf and Worndown
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Hanging is cheap and efficient. Do a little research first to get a good setup. You only should need to do this once.

Reactions: roseleaf and day
J

jj#blm

Jun 16, 2023
SN, jumping, suicide by cop

Reactions: roseleaf
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish that suicide actually was easy, if it was easy to just reliably leave then I would be long gone at this point, to me suicide just isn't straightforward as sadly we exist in this anti-suicide society where we are denied the option of an accessible, peaceful exit but there is the suicide resource compilation on here that has information about methods. If I actually knew of an easy method that's reliable, accessible and easy to go through with I wouldn't be on this site.

• Hugs
Reactions: roseleaf