• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LampShadeWax

LampShadeWax

May 1, 2019
I live in a very strict state in the U.S. and was wondering which state would be the easiest to obtain a handgun. Thanks

A

ArtVandelay

Experienced
Apr 15, 2019
There are many states that don't require a license, permit, or registration to purchase a handgun. I'm not sure there is a single state that is easier than any of the others though. Which states are you willing to travel to?

LampShadeWax

LampShadeWax

May 1, 2019
I'm pretty much willing to travel to any state. I'm wondering if me having a an out of state driver's license would raise any red flags

A

ArtVandelay

Experienced
Apr 15, 2019
Wyoming is pretty lenient. They allow out of state residents to purchase rifles and shotguns, but not handguns. Been googling for states that allow this for handguns but haven't found anything yet.

H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
I'm pretty much willing to travel to any state. I'm wondering if me having a an out of state driver's license would raise any red flags
Looks up on google. If you just want a fast shotgun to head suicide the southern states will help you. Note that some have some pretty strict gun control laws.

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Many Midwestern states allow private sale, no background check. Look at the Wikipedia article for "gun show loophole."

Then, find a private sale on armslist.com

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
In many states rifles and long guns are easier to come by than handguns. In my state of NC, all you have to do is pass a federal background check, and then you can walk out with a long gun in no time. (That's how I obtained my shotgun, through an Federal Firearms Licensed dealer.)

Also what @Kyrok said works as well if you don't want to go through an FFL dealer and a background check.

Reactions: Kyrok
LampShadeWax

LampShadeWax

May 1, 2019
Thanks for the info everyone. I guess getting a long gun would be easier but I'm afraid I'd botch that more than if I used a handgun

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Thanks for the info everyone. I guess getting a long gun would be easier but I'm afraid I'd botch that more than if I used a handgun
In the firearms megathread, there are instructions and many posts on where to aim and how to use a shotgun/long gun to CTB. Take a look there and you should find all (or just about all) the information you need to CTB. Also feel free to ask questions if you are stuck or need help.

Reactions: LampShadeWax
Gorgon

Gorgon

A sad sad
May 1, 2019
Here in Montana you can buy then from anyone hell they sell them at Wal-Mart

• Yay!
Reactions: LampShadeWax and spanishguy22
Gorgon

Gorgon

A sad sad
May 1, 2019
Handguns too or just long guns?
Usually long guns but there's like 6 guns stores in this town of 1000 ppl that all sell pistols the gas station in my town sells pistols
You don't have to have a permit or background check to buy or sell either so ppl sell and trade them on Facebook all the time

Reactions: LampShadeWax