notevenhere

notevenhere

Ghost Angel
Apr 27, 2023
the irony and frustration of not being able to go to the hospital and obtain prescription for meto to complete my suicide is the reason i want to commit suicide.

very frustrated i cannot go out on my own. it's impossible due to a lot of factors but it also boils down to my mother never allowing me to leave on my own even if i am already 27 years old. i'm so close to just going insane.

THE FINISH LINE IS RIGHT THERE. i just need meto. i can't even write down my plan in detail because i'm missing the second key ingredient.

please, i have sources to get it online but im from the fucking PHILIPPINES. im going mad thinking i have to wait till june and im also so BROKE and jobless, my savings are dwindling. i need to kms asap.

god, ive considered just taking the SN water raw, lol

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, Unknown21, Alexei_Kirillov and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so frustrated by that, but anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Would it be any easier to get access to domperidone?

notevenhere

notevenhere

Ghost Angel
Apr 27, 2023
I understand why you'd feel so frustrated by that, but anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for.
Thank you so much, I appreciate the kind words.
Would it be any easier to get access to domperidone?
I swear to god I've had like an early childhood memory of a doctor prescribing domperidone. I come from a family with a history of asthma and a lot of us have gastric reflux.

But at the moment, it's really impossible for me to get checked up at a hospital.

L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Where are you? You can find on line pharmacies that will ship it to you without script.

MapleSyrupVein

MapleSyrupVein

Flower One
May 26, 2024
the irony and frustration of not being able to go to the hospital and obtain prescription for meto to complete my suicide is the reason i want to commit suicide.

very frustrated i cannot go out on my own. it's impossible due to a lot of factors but it also boils down to my mother never allowing me to leave on my own even if i am already 27 years old. i'm so close to just going insane.

THE FINISH LINE IS RIGHT THERE. i just need meto. i can't even write down my plan in detail because i'm missing the second key ingredient.

please, i have sources to get it online but im from the fucking PHILIPPINES. im going mad thinking i have to wait till june and im also so BROKE and jobless, my savings are dwindling. i need to kms asap.

god, ive considered just taking the SN water raw, lol
i'm sorry this is happening for you :( i hope you figure something out! wishing for you ^^

notevenhere

notevenhere

Ghost Angel
Apr 27, 2023
Where are you? You can find on line pharmacies that will ship it to you without script.
i have a list of sources given to me by users here but at the end of check out there's a button to upload your prescription and i don't really want to risk leaving that part alone and paying only to not get my meds,,,

L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
i have a list of sources given to me by users here but at the end of check out there's a button to upload your prescription and i don't really want to risk leaving that part alone and paying only to not get my meds,,,
When I got mine there was an option to check a box that said "I have no prescription". I was then led to a short health summary including why I wanted the medication. It took about a minute to do. I was then allowed to check out and my card was not charged pending physician approval. I got an e-mail less than 24hours later saying their Dr. had approved it and was being filled. My card was at that point charged. A follow up e-mail was sent with tracking info. Was fairly simple.

Reactions: Freedomatlast24