ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Mimi Ruru- 21 ~ she/her soft, death craving nerd
Dec 20, 2020
I genuinely cannot cope with the dysphoria it is debilitating it keeps me in agony and tears all day year after year. I hate my ugly face body and voice. I want to mutilate down there and I want to rip my vocal cords out. I'm trapped in my own head uncomfortable in this body this house this life I want to be literally any other girl. I'm tired of self harming and crying and having cosntant panic and anxiety attacks the executive dysfunction from how much agony the dysphoria has me in is unbearable and the trans community really aren't there for each other. I ask for help I've been on hrt for two years been doing self directed voice therapy for 4 years and I diet. I want to be able to look in the mirror without crying I want to be able to speak and it be my real voice. I'm so traumatized and trapped there is no way out crowdfunding never works for surgeries. Disabled trans women have just no hope... I can't stand it I really really cant. It's not fair all the abuse and truama but the dysphoria is worse than everything combines. I can't go outside or online without seeing another girl and choking on my own tears. I'm currently at a friend's place because my gf doesn't want me getting to the SN.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SuicideAwaits, _Minsk, RainAndSadness and 5 others
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Sorry you're struggling so much. You have so much to deal with. Why do cry when you see other girls?

ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Dec 20, 2020
Sorry you're struggling so much. You have so much to deal with. Why do cry when you see other girls?
Because they're always prettier than I am or happier especially other trans girls every other trans girl I know is where I want to be at 2 months into their treatments and I'm two years and beyond dissapointed

• Aww..
Reactions: Pookie
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
You're beautiful tho :( you really are.

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Because they're always prettier than I am or happier especially other trans girls every other trans girl I know is where I want to be at 2 months into their treatments and I'm two years and beyond dissapointed
I'm sure you're pretty in your own way too but because you're so critical of yourself you don't see it.

ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Dec 20, 2020
I'm sure you're pretty in your own way too but because you're so critical of yourself you don't see it.
When I speak it's just not femme and Idk it's hard to feel beautiful

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I'm so sorry that you're having to endure such unending torment living day-to-day life in your body.
I am not trans myself, and therefore I cannot speak for your unique set of circumstances, but I do know from personal experience that body dysmorphia is one of the worst feelings in the entire world, and no human being should ever be forced to endure such suffering.

Sending you lots of love in your time of need :heart:

Last edited:
KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
last thing u wanna do is consult the overall trans community. they back stab so hard, trust

anyway. im in ur situation im f2m and it tears me apart. but i realized and had a wonderful idea- modern fucking medicine. transitional surgeries are so convincing and im working towards one. you should def keep in mind and have a goal.

but for now if you havent had surgery i hope u realize... the ugliest thing about someone isnt their looks its their personality. by this paragraph alone i can tell ur a beautiful soul and a even prettier person. if u treat everyone how you wanna be treated and treat other trans people love you want to be shown then how much prettier can u get??

Reactions: Wrennie
ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Dec 20, 2020
last thing u wanna do is consult the overall trans community. they back stab so hard, trust

anyway. im in ur situation im f2m and it tears me apart. but i realized and had a wonderful idea- modern fucking medicine. transitional surgeries are so convincing and im working towards one. you should def keep in mind and have a goal.

but for now if you havent had surgery i hope u realize... the ugliest thing about someone isnt their looks its their personality. by this paragraph alone i can tell ur a beautiful soul and a even prettier person. if u treat everyone how you wanna be treated and treat other trans people love you want to be shown then how much prettier can u get??
I'm working toward surgeries just I have no income and I'm disabled so it's just so heartbreaking. Trans feminine surgeries are so expensive and there are so many...

• Hugs
Reactions: astro and Wrennie
KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
I'm working toward surgeries just I have no income and I'm disabled so it's just so heartbreaking. Trans feminine surgeries are so expensive and there are so many...
hustle on ebay, or start a gofund me and advertise to lgbt instagrams or tumblrs. thats how you roll fat cash

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I genuinely cannot cope with the dysphoria it is debilitating it keeps me in agony and tears all day year after year. I hate my ugly face body and voice. I want to mutilate down there and I want to rip my vocal cords out. I'm trapped in my own head uncomfortable in this body this house this life I want to be literally any other girl. I'm tired of self harming and crying and having cosntant panic and anxiety attacks the executive dysfunction from how much agony the dysphoria has me in is unbearable and the trans community really aren't there for each other. I ask for help I've been on hrt for two years been doing self directed voice therapy for 4 years and I diet. I want to be able to look in the mirror without crying I want to be able to speak and it be my real voice. I'm so traumatized and trapped there is no way out crowdfunding never works for surgeries. Disabled trans women have just no hope... I can't stand it I really really cant. It's not fair all the abuse and truama but the dysphoria is worse than everything combines. I can't go outside or online without seeing another girl and choking on my own tears. I'm currently at a friend's place because my gf doesn't want me getting to the SN.

I feel you a lot. I've been backstabbed by the trans community in the past and I received literally 0 support during my entire 4 years of transitioning from the Swiss trans community. I've been kicked and banned from so many trans groups because I'm very open about my struggles and the suicide ideation I suffer from. I've experienced so much exclusion and outright bullying from this community, you wouldn't believe me. I agree with you that you can't rely on them. That's why I'm here. This community has done so much more in terms of actual support, empathy and compassion than any other trans "support" group out there. There are many bad faith actors in said community that have no issue to stomp down on you and walk over your dead body. It's an issue and I wish we could actually support each other. But I turned my back on this community. I hope you'll eventually receive the support you need. Support is crucial if you're trans. Doesn't matter if it's family, friends or generally a good community that looks after you. It's social isolation, loneliness, being alone with your struggle that kills trans people.

In terms of gender dysphoria, I really feel your struggle because I'm in the same boat but I'm sure you're actually passing way more than your dysphoria lets you see it - I'm not trying to hugbox you but gender dysphoria makes us think that we look absolutely horrible if we don't. You've been doing HRT for 2 years, that's a long time - but there is still a long way to go, your second puberty once you started HRT can last up to 3-5 years. How old were you when you started yours? That's the important question. If you started in your early years, you can expect tremendous results from HRT. So keep it up, you can still expect changes in your body even after 2 years into your transition.

I don't know all of your circumstances and I'm not sure where you live but I'm sure there will be some options when it comes to surgeries. I feel your pain, I'm also dependent on my disability insurance and I could never afford an actual surgery myself because I live in severe poverty. But most countries in the first world - and I'll simply assume you live there - at least cover some basic trans-related surgeries. But keep in mind, there is no actual cure for dysphoria, according to all major global health organizations. You can only treat it so much with medical options such as HRT and surgeries. But it's likely that the dysphoria will remain a part of your life despite all these treatments and you'll eventually have to accept that. It's possible you'll feel dysphoric even if you have the best passing in the world, I'm not gonna lie. I know so many lovely trans people with amazing passing, you would never know they're actually trans but their own dysphoria is still crushing them and shows the wrong gender in the mirror. That's why it's such a tricky condition, our own mind plays us really hard. For example, I'm 4 years into this and I still experience severe gender dysphoria. I certainly improved when I started my HRT and you can expect more improvement in the upcoming years but I'm still very unhappy with my body. I had voice surgery back in July. I have my FFS scheduled for Spring - and this is my last attempt and honestly my last chance to fight the dysphoria. If the FFS doesn't fix it, nothing will. And in that case, I'll give up and join the 41%.

But I know it's possible to reduce the gender dysphoria to a bare minimum, I know plenty of trans people that manage to live a decent life despite the dysphoria, you're not hopeless. Maybe you can be one of them some day. Keep fighting though, you're still in the beginning of your journey, I linked a graphic with the start, duration and end of changes due to HRT. And as you can see, with your 2 years, you're still in the middle of your transition. I wish you a lot of peace and I hope you'll find what you're looking for.

If you have any questions about trans-related matters, you can always message me. One question though: why does your GF know about SN? Is she trying to keep you from leaving? Does she know about your struggle? Is she trans, maybe? Just some curiosity on my part.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Regen, it's_all_a_game, nox_ghoul and 2 others