CTBookOfLife

CTBookOfLife

ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ˢʰᵉˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ
Aug 5, 2023
My body is dying as I haven't been able to eat, drink, take my meds, sleep. I stopped my meds cold-turkey and that could have horrible effects.

I'm finally eating and drinking again but I'm extremely underweight. My skin is thinning, I can see scars I thought had faded years ago, those from cutting, those from chronic bug-bite picking as a young child.

I have lost all muscle and fat on my temple bones, they are concave. Part of me is scared I'll die but I'm trying to fix it for now.

I miss the people who used to love me. I messed it all up. I miss you Star, Matteo.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sweet Tart, StellaSomnus, kunikuzushi and 4 others
F

FindingHome

Student
Aug 4, 2023
I wish you healing!

• Hugs
Reactions: CTBookOfLife and Praestat_Mori
CTBookOfLife

CTBookOfLife

Aug 5, 2023
My body is dying as I haven't been able to eat, drink, take my meds, sleep. I stopped my meds cold-turkey and that could have horrible effects.

I'm finally eating and drinking again but I'm extremely underweight.
Aaaaand it happened again. When I was finally happy and was about to take my meds with no issue she tore away my happiness again even when I begged her not to. Now I have to try to keep my body from rejecting the food, drink, and pills again. Yay.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi
TheHuman

TheHuman

May 31, 2023
Aaaaand it happened again. When I was finally happy and was about to take my meds with no issue she tore away my happiness again even when I begged her not to. Now I have to try to keep my body from rejecting the food, drink, and pills again. Yay.
I love the fact that pro-lifers would just say that things get better, and how you just have to power through it when in reality some of our conditions are lifelong, and just enduce pain for your whole life. I really hope that you can end your suffering, and just find peace from the body that you're trapped in.

Reactions: Sweet Tart
CTBookOfLife

CTBookOfLife

Aug 5, 2023
I DID IT!! I took my meds and ate and drank!!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LostInTime, Sannti, Sweet Tart and 2 others