• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nihilist_fool

nihilist_fool

Dec 15, 2019
SN is very appealing. The biggest issue I have with SN (and any other method really) is that I'd absolutely traumatise anyone who finds my body. I still live at home and do not like the idea of being found by my family a sad blue shade. I guess I could cake on a lot of full coverage make-up to keep being a pasty vampire.

I wouldn't really care if I was found by a bunch of strangers with no connection to me, but how would I even die in public without getting rescued? I don't want to jump off something.

bananabear

bananabear

Jan 20, 2020
hotel/motel? leaving a tip of course

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
nihilist_fool

nihilist_fool

Dec 15, 2019
hotel/motel? leaving a tip of course
Not sure why I didn't think of that already. I'm worried it might be a very publicised death though, considering the area I'm in. Or make me very anxious being in a foreign environment. Can't have my cake and eat it too I guess.

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
There is a restaurant in my town(mostly known for its breakfast) that is only open from 7am to 3pm.Parking lot is in rear of the restaurant,only visible from a lightly trafficked side street.Ive thought about driving in there at night,ctb in my truck and be discovered first thing in the morning by some hungry senior citizens...Gotta look around you,and do that homework.

Reactions: escapefromabuse and nihilist_fool
bananabear

bananabear

Jan 20, 2020
Not sure why I didn't think of that already. I'm worried it might be a very publicised death though, considering the area I'm in. Or make me very anxious being in a foreign environment. Can't have my cake and eat it too I guess.

In the large majority of cases, suicides aren't published in the media, especially if you're not a celeb. Think about it, when was the last time you saw news of a local jumper or overdose on tv or newspaper? Every local one I know about was either witnessed, rumored by word of mouth, or posted about on social media by non-reporters. Sometimes if its a student the school may publish a newletter, but usually no personal info is given.

Reactions: nihilist_fool
Pol

Pol

Student
Jan 24, 2020
i've always thought of dying in the wilderness buried under a pile of leaves.
my body would just decay over time.

then again, the thought of bigger wild animals running through the remains -- increasing the chances of being found, makes me think twice.

C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
There is a restaurant in my town(mostly known for its breakfast) that is only open from 7am to 3pm.Parking lot is in rear of the restaurant,only visible from a lightly trafficked side street.Ive thought about driving in there at night,ctb in my truck and be discovered first thing in the morning by some hungry senior citizens...Gotta look around you,and do that homework.