kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
I hate that choosing to die is so difficult. I can't have a dignified death it's either dangling from a piece of rope or throwing myself off of a building or some other terrifying method that will leave me alone and scared in my last moments. I don't want to feel like that I just want to die. i don't understand why euthanasia for mentally i'll patients isn't more accessible. I didn't choose to be here, no one did so why isn't suicide more normalised? Why are people so okay with living in such an awful world? it makes no sense

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: deletemyaccount1, BloodyNobody, FuneralCry and 11 others
S

suisuiforum

Experienced
Jul 4, 2021
I believe that I have rationally and analytically determined that living isn't worthwhile due to the simple lack of enjoyment I derive from it, and instead of a baseless implied obligation to continue a life propelled by sunk costs, I should be afforded the right to painlessly end it. However, people don't believe that I or anyone else who shares the same perspective should be given this opportunity, for various outlandish and easily refutable reasons. Their blind bias to preserve life will be the death (or life lol) of us all.

Reactions: deletemyaccount1, FuneralCry, kindawannacrylol and 5 others
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Humans are addicted to their pathetic society and drug of reproduction and sensual experience. They are victims and don't even realize it. Unfortunately, this also means that because they view their experiential existence as the apex of the universe, anyone who doesn't must have something wrong with them, and thus becomes an enemy to be neutralized or "helped". The more I think about suicide, the more I become excited by the prospect. I don't want to sound like I'm glorifying it, but dammit, it's amazing!

Reactions: deletemyaccount1, FuneralCry, kindawannacrylol and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
We all deserve the option of a peaceful way out as it isn't like we asked to exist in the first place so we have no obligation to stay alive. Only we are experiencing what we are going through so we should be the ones to decide when to end it, rather than society dictating that we must live at all costs.
I think society denies us the right to die, as it would shatter the beliefs that people have that life is always worth living and society needs to keep us alive to pay taxes. It is hard to take our lives because of the SI too. I would love to just fall into an eternal sleep. I do not understand people who want to live until an old age.

Reactions: kindawannacrylol, deletemyaccount1 and mossyfox