lavenderlilylies

lavenderlilylies

Sep 24, 2024
Anyone else feels like they can't rest in peace without knowing what caused them to end up the way they are? Like i've been isolated and unliked by others for as long as i can remember. I've learned to keep to myself but it still keeps me up at night. Where did I go wrong? What am i missing? What is it that everyone sees in me that drives them away and i still can't seem to figure out

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, LifeQuitter, whywere and 1 other person
thenorthern

thenorthern

Sep 19, 2024
Anyone else feels like they can't rest in peace without knowing what caused them to end up the way they are? Like i've been isolated and unliked by others for as long as i can remember. I've learned to keep to myself but it still keeps me up at night. Where did I go wrong? What am i missing? What is it that everyone sees in me that drives them away and i still can't seem to figure out
That sounds miserable to deal with, not knowing why you feel this way. I am so sorry. I do not want to push therapy but that might be able to help.

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
To an extent yeah. It was a bigger problem until the last few months. I've posted my story probably too many times on here... After being the victim of the crimes that occurred against me. Why everyone instead doing what they could to help fled. I was already pretty isolated. But man what little people in my life like family, friends, etc... You've never seen people run away so fast. Particularly my family difficult. Recently I think it was just cutting ties with my family for good that really allowed me to get over it. I asked why and the answers were I don't want to and what's in it for me. Ultimately, I think I was just naive to how fucked up and selfish was and didn't want to admit it. Maybe it's a blessing I never have to see or be around those terrible people ever again. Nothing shows you who cares more then when you go through difficult times. They showed they don't.

• Hugs
Reactions: lavenderlilylies
lavenderlilylies

lavenderlilylies

Sep 24, 2024
That sounds miserable to deal with, not knowing why you feel this way. I am so sorry. I do not want to push therapy but that might be able to help.
It think it would bring me some relief too. I wish i could go through with it
To an extent yeah. It was a bigger problem until the last few months. I've posted my story probably too many times on here... After being the victim of the crimes that occurred against me. Why everyone instead doing what they could to help fled. I was already pretty isolated. But man what little people in my life like family, friends, etc... You've never seen people run away so fast. Particularly my family difficult. Recently I think it was just cutting ties with my family for good that really allowed me to get over it. I asked why and the answers were I don't want to and what's in it for me. Ultimately, I think I was just naive to how fucked up and selfish was and didn't want to admit it. Maybe it's a blessing I never have to see or be around those terrible people ever again. Nothing shows you who cares more then when you go through difficult times. They showed they don't.
It's very tough. I'm so sorry