• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SpaceForGrace

SpaceForGrace

Jan 15, 2020
I am desperate. I have cancer that's spread to my leg - cannot walk for fear of fracture. Was a cancer survivor of 20 years and cannot go through the ordeal again. I am scared of dying slowly and in agony. I just want to stop.

I am the sole breadwinner of my parents and children. No assets, just debts. I would be leaving them in poverty if I die, but dying while still employed gets me insurance. For two months now, no sleep, just anxiety and fear. I want to leave my family with something. I love them so much. Please help me get N. Please.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Mizzmini45, Broken Chimera, Thereisnothing and 2 others
Zoltiel

Zoltiel

We're asleep in life's waiting room
Jan 7, 2020
Your best bet would be at getting it from A or from C. There have been some issues with A recently, and C is new. You will have to do some research on this. Type into the search bar "N from A" and "N from C".

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
Grandexit

Grandexit

Experienced
Dec 4, 2019
If you are talking about life insurance, please reread your policy to make sure that benefits wont be denied because of suicide. I'm very sorry to hear about your terrible medical situation. How old are your children? Are you in a country with any sort of government assistance?

Reactions: Mizzmini45
L

lookingforhlp

Jan 4, 2020
I am so, so sorry to hear about your situation. I deeply empathize with you, I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through. Sending you lots and lots of love

• Love
Reactions: Thereisnothing
SpaceForGrace

SpaceForGrace

Jan 15, 2020
If you are talking about life insurance, please reread your policy to make sure that benefits wont be denied because of suicide. I'm very sorry to hear about your terrible medical situation. How old are your children? Are you in a country with any sort of government assistance?
m

Thank you. I have checked and suicide is covered if you have the policy for more than a year. I am in a 3rd world country so assistance is hard to come by. And I need to go within the next few months. In my case, my death would be to the best interest of my family in more ways than one.

I am so sorry to say this, but perhaps for those with means and looking to find some meaning in their lives, maybe helping out people like me to fund an endowment to our children would be something to consider... Just hoping against hope.
Thank you all. Have immersed myself in this forum for 3 days now. It's like my oxygen. But still no clarity as to what I should do.

Last edited:
Reactions: cyberlordsumit