L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Hope I was really evil in a past life. The wanker dumping me can't even say he's not in to me. Apparently, he's crazy about me but just not as much as I like him. So dumping me 3 days before my birthday. All I wanted was somewhere I didn't have to move house (for 8th time). Instead, I need to move again. I didn't ask for love, just some kindness. The latest in a long chain of sucky events.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, AtMostOkay, finalexit and 8 others
D

Deleted member 8975

I'm sorry Jem :/ That's really hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and LittleJem
U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
Sounds like a crappy situation, sorry to hear that.

Are you able to live alone? Maybe spend some time enjoying being alone for a bit

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, patheticpartner and LittleJem
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some people are just so cruel. I'm sorry you are going through this. I wish you well.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, NasiGoreng, patheticpartner and 1 other person
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Thank you. He has bipolar but I think he is just not into me. Everyone has told me that for weeks. Then he calls me his girlfriend, then he dumps me. About once a week. I was kind of here as his carer/acquaintance, but he knows how ill I am. I didn't ask for love, just some stability. The last houseshare I was in was abusive about my mental health. I can't afford to rent solo in London. Perhaps I have to move away from everyone I know. I asked him just that I could focus on going back to work, then he keeps destroying me over and over. I know I have to leave, just don't know where to go.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: AtMostOkay, Dead Meat, finalexit and 2 others
U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
So sorry again to hear that. London rent is ridiculous and over priced as fuck. Maybe consider the surrounding area and just commute to work. I get the feeling you'll erase so much stress from your life by having a place to yourself. It's such a nice feeling going home to your own privacy and Ben n Jerry's with nobody to tip toe around or please.

• Love
Reactions: nico1420, Dead Meat, patheticpartner and 1 other person
T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
Do you have a friend or family member to turn to?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and patheticpartner
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I have so much stuff accumulated that it's really hard to move. I know I need to.

• Hugs
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Thank you. He has bipolar but I think he is just not into me. Everyone has told me that for weeks. Then he calls me his girlfriend, then he dumps me. About once a week. I was kind of here as his carer/acquaintance, but he knows how ill I am. I didn't ask for love, just some stability. The last houseshare I was in was abusive about my mental health. I can't afford to rent solo in London. Perhaps I have to move away from everyone I know. I asked him just that I could focus on going back to work, then he keeps destroying me over and over. I know I have to leave, just don't know where to go.
Bristol's nice!

• Hugs
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Just found him giving a woman a neck massage on the sofa and suggesting they go to Portugal together. There is clarity.
Today has really sucked. I don't know how much more enduring mental illness I can do.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Journeytoletgo, AtMostOkay and 1 other person
U

UnemployedMD

Mar 18, 2021
Just found him giving a woman a neck massage on the sofa and suggesting they go to Portugal together. There is clarity.
Today has really sucked. I don't know how much more enduring mental illness I can do.
People generally suck. This is typically why I am not completely honest with anyone I date because I expect them to be playing the same games with me so I am always vigilant of this. Must be nice to have people in your life who can actually be trusted but for some reason they always seem to evade people like us,

I am so sorry this happened to you and whatever chain of problems you are concurrently dealing with. Regardless, a relationship ending is no reason to be thinking about ctb and you can find someone so much better.

Reactions: Mixo
N

nico1420

Aug 20, 2021
I have so much stuff accumulated that it's really hard to move. I know I need to.
throw everything not vital away, clean up your "Backpack" it´ll feel so much easier to move and you´ll be able to think much clearer if you have to move make it the easier you can on yourself, i am sorry you are in that situation, i´ll send love your way