• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
Hello everyone.

I've noticed that duloxetine can interact badly with antiemetics (especially meto)... is that true?
I found a study where patients took both duloxetine and olanzapine. Apparently, no side-effects were felt.

My problem is that meto can be easily obtainable here in Brazil, but I don't really know how accessible olanzapine is... so any kind of knowledge would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance (:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
I used a stat dose of Meto a few weeks ago while on Duloxetine; it had no effect on me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zappfe lover, Deleted member 17331 and autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Hello everyone.

I've noticed that duloxetine can interact badly with antiemetics (especially meto)... is that true?
I found a study where patients took both duloxetine and olanzapine. Apparently, no side-effects were felt.

My problem is that meto can be easily obtainable here in Brazil, but I don't really know how accessible olanzapine is... so any kind of knowledge would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance (:

The drugs.com interaction checker is the best place to start.

Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, Zappfe lover and Deleted member 17331
Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
Last edited:
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I've already checked it. It says that there is a risk of culminating into serotonin syndrome... that's my fear.

Well, our bodies are different, so who knows... but it's certainly reassuring, so thank you (:

What method are you considering this in relation to? SN?

Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
I'm going to try to buy meto (gonna be hard to go unnoticed) and make a little test. Hopefully everything will be ok

Reactions: autumnal
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
There are quite a few studies that show metoclopramide contributing to the onset of serotonin syndrome. This means that there is risk combining with any SSRI or SNRI.

That being said, the dosage of meto that you need to take for the SN regiment is unlikely to cause such a severe side effect. I'm not a doctor, but that's my assessment.

Reactions: autumnal and Zappfe lover
Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
There are quite a few studies that show metoclopramide contributing to the onset of serotonin syndrome. This means that there is risk combining with any SSRI or SNRI.

That being said, the dosage of meto that you need to take for the SN regiment is unlikely to cause such a severe side effect. I'm not a doctor, but that's my assessment.
I'm also taking a very small dosage of duloxetine daily (only 15mg), so fingers crossed