delusionalgirl

delusionalgirl

I have my ticket. Awaiting my journey
Jun 17, 2023
I'm not completely mad because we can't see the future. Annoyed by the delay. People making surprise visits. I just put my mask on and keep going until I can go.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: scorchie, Sweet Tart and Praestat_Mori
throwaway280948

throwaway280948

My pms are always open :)
Jun 26, 2023
Dont be annoyed. These could be signs.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would feel frustrated, I think it's difficult to set a date for ctb in advance as after all existence is unpredictable. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.

S

sayire

Opened All Doors, No Sight Of Hope, Exit Door Next
Jul 1, 2023
I'm not completely mad because we can't see the future. Annoyed by the delay. People making surprise visits. I just put my mask on and keep going until I can go.

that sounds like a nice thing? meet people you seem to obviously care enough to meet before you go?
unless your method has specific windows of opportunities and that got messed up bad.

Reactions: enough of this
delusionalgirl

delusionalgirl

Jun 17, 2023
that sounds like a nice thing? meet people you seem to obviously care enough to meet before you go?
unless your method has specific windows of opportunities and that got messed up bad.
It was one of those it was lined up good. But adjusting it out a couple weeks doesn't effect the method. Kinda nice a little. It doesn't change my mind. Just need to redo time off, rental and hotel.

S

sayire

Opened All Doors, No Sight Of Hope, Exit Door Next
Jul 1, 2023
It was one of those it was lined up good. But adjusting it out a couple weeks doesn't effect the method. Kinda nice a little. It doesn't change my mind. Just need to redo time off, rental and hotel.

all good then. best wishes

delusionalgirl

delusionalgirl

Jun 17, 2023
all good then. best wishes
Thank you
Dont be annoyed. These could be signs.
For some maybe. Maybe another time in my life possibly. For me here and now and my reasons it's not. I'm still going through with my plans.

I understand why you would feel frustrated, I think it's difficult to set a date for ctb in advance as after all existence is unpredictable. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.
Thank you. It's is extremely difficult to set up a date. I don't have the exact new date but it's going to be a few weeks.

Last edited: