finish.me

finish.me

I need you to feel this
Jul 14, 2021
Maybe some symptom of anhedonia? I havent drank in over a month and today I bought a six pack of twisted tea, had like 4. Trying to figure out why I didn't feel anything. I didn't feel silly or happy or impulsive or even emotional in the slightest which is weird since I recall myself being hyper sensitive to depressants/downers. What's wrong with my head?

• Hugs
Reactions: jodes2 and leeloosnow
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Maybe some symptom of anhedonia? I havent drank in over a month and today I bought a six pack of twisted tea, had like 4. Trying to figure out why I didn't feel anything. I didn't feel silly or happy or impulsive or even emotional in the slightest which is weird since I recall myself being hyper sensitive to depressants/downers. What's wrong with my head?
It is likely anhedonia.

leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
absolutely relatable, that space where i woke up at 3pm, breath like a pub urinal, but being so depressed that i just stare at my shoes. if i don't put them on, then i'm depressive. if i do, then i'm alcoholic. thouhgts of ctb so often lately tho, has influenced me to be sober-ish b/c of alcohol being a top factor for ctb. like, even long term, changes the brain and takes time to heal that, broken cyclical thinking. i don;t want 'neighborhood bar fly' on my... whatever theyre doing w/,y corpse

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I know the feeling. Weed does nothing for me anymore