I

ILoveCookieCrisp

Aug 1, 2021
Need some over the counter or at least an extremely easy drug I can get that will completely knock me out for maybe 12 hours. Need it to be that if I hear a train coming I either won't be lucid enough to respond or won't be conscious. Would a train be able to stop in time if they spotted me on the tracks? Thank you.

Reactions: Kusogaki
I

ILoveCookieCrisp

Aug 1, 2021
Nothing? I'm confused. I thought this would be a really simple question but it's been hours.

D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
You seem to be choosing a pretty uncertain way of ensuring your demise. Trusting that neither a train nor someone else will see you in time over the course of up to 12 hours sleeping on the tracks. Doubt anything over the counter will knock you out for 12 hours and especially to the point where you won't hear a train honking at you from nearby.

Reactions: itsalittlecold, Cinnamorolls, AmericanMary and 1 other person
Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Student
Apr 28, 2024
Not possible. I take the highest dose of Ambien and it doesn't knock me out for anywhere near that long. 6 hours at the absolute most. No OTC meds would even come close to that as they're much weaker than prescription ones. This does not seem to be a reliable or efficient method, sorry to say.

Dr. Finklestein

Dr. Finklestein

Jul 31, 2024
Not possible. I take the highest dose of Ambien and it doesn't knock me out for anywhere near that long. 6 hours at the absolute most. No OTC meds would even come close to that as they're much weaker than prescription ones. This does not seem to be a reliable or efficient method, sorry to say.
Agreed. I know an anesthetist, basically what you're asking for is under IV delivered meds.

I

ILoveCookieCrisp

Aug 1, 2021
Theres nothing that could knock me out for any amount of time at all? Like an hour or two even? What about date rape drugs, how long do those knock you out? How do people get those?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Consistently and continuously applied chloroform might work. You can make your own. There are recipes on the Internet.

And, btw, if I were going to decapitate myself via train wheel, I, personally, would find a stopped train and lay my neck on the track right in front of a wheel and wait for the train to start moving. Of course, it would be in a rural, secluded area under the cover of darkness, too. Obviously, your "train" method might be different than mine, though.

Reactions: itsalittlecold
Themogger

Themogger

Why so serious?
Jul 23, 2024
Consistently and continuously applied chloroform might work. You can make your own. There are recipes on the Internet.

And, btw, if I were going to decapitate myself via train wheel, I, personally, would find a stopped train and lay my neck on the track right in front of a wheel and wait for the train to start moving. Of course, it would be in a rural, secluded area under the cover of darkness, too. Obviously, your "train" method might be different than mine, though.
Continuously applied asin thick nose mask soaked in chloroform?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Continuously applied asin thick nose mask soaked in chloroform?
IDK. I don't know what that (it) is. And no matter what "it" is that could be used, the issue would be the "continuous" application of the chloroform to the "it", because if you're unconscious (from the chloroform), how would you be able to continuously supply more of the chloroform to the "it"?

Themogger

Themogger

Why so serious?
Jul 23, 2024
IDK. I don't know what that (it) is. And no matter what "it" is that could be used, the issue would be the "continuous" application of the chloroform to the "it", because if you're unconscious (from the chloroform), how would you be able to continuously supply more of the chloroform to the "it"?
Just as I thought. It requires a second party to be effective 🤦

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Just as I thought. It requires a second party to be effective 🤦
Or, the fabrication of a clever "contraption", of some sort, that would continuously supply chloroform to the mask - drip, drip, drip. 🤔

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Or, the fabrication of a clever "contraption", of some sort, that would continuously supply chloroform to the mask - drip, drip, drip. 🤔
From testing in a kink setting, the chloroform mask thing can work. It can knock you out. But it's impossible to tell how long without trial and error. And that's very very dangerous. Also it would be very hard to do to yourself, I would imagine.

Idk science. I have just passed out from chloroform in a kink setting multiple times.
- - - - - - - - -

~research chemicals~
Can legally be bought on the clear web. Hard to source legit company's, but can be done. Can be DANGEROUS.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded