dysphoric

dysphoric

May 1, 2019
Hey guys. What's the probability of success of committing suicide with a combination of the following drugs:

- Metoclopramide 5 pills

- Gidazepam 13 pills

- Kratom 10-15g

- Phenobarbirtal
0,1-0,2 g

- MXE 20-25
mg

Probably but not sure: alcohol or 1,4-butanediol.

What do you think guys? What's the chance that I can commit suicide successfully?
Sorry for my english. It's not my mother tongue

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
It does understand perfectly.

Not seems straighforward, but.....

Meto. useless. It's an antiemethic.
Gidazepam. I do not know what is that. Not shows in normal benzos lists.
Kratom. nothing about either.
Pheno. Low quantity. According administration way. Oral way you will need a quite more.
MXE. I have not idea what is that. A big quantity, guess it will be the clue formula.

Early. From 0 to 10. Maybe something are unknown for me. 0. I have a bad feeling about.

T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
It does understand perfectly.

Not seems straighforward, but.....

Meto. useless. It's an antiemethic.
Gidazepam. I do not know what is that. Not shows in normal benzos lists.
Kratom. nothing about either.
Pheno. Low quantity. According administration way. Oral way you will need a quite more.
MXE. I have not idea what is that. A big quantity, guess it will be the clue formula.

Early. From 0 to 10. Maybe something are unknown for me. 0. I have a bad feeling about.
Metoclopramide is far from useless, reduces risk of vomiting the meds back up, a common side effect of most od

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Metoclopramide is far from useless, reduces risk of vomiting the meds back up, a common side effect of most od

Yes it is. You're right.

I thought him was talking about something like commited suicide.Use antiemethics be understood.

But maybe the best score would be him do not do it. IMHO.

Reactions: Thanatos
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Im assuming Gidazepam is russian diazepam
MXE is a ketamine type drug reportedly more toxic, but often confused as an anaesthetic or opiate type drug.

No point in the kratom or pheno, one is useless & the other sub useful dose.

If you really wish (i would highly recommend against) then it seems that 20-25mgs MXE may cause you fatal problems if it is in anyway pure, but by god will it be hell on earth hallucinating your way there.

Deffo one for the bin me thinks.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Meto = useful to not puke up the rest.

Others = not even remotely enough for anything useful. Gidazepam could be a research chemical benzo (since he's also talking MXE) that's why you haven't heard about it.
You'll need about 10x the amount of pheno that you have to even think about ODing on it and even so, it would take a long time since phenobarbital is a very slow acting drug.