• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
What do you guys think of taking drugs before N? There some drugs that make me feel very good (like MDMA) or mephedrone or even cocaine but will such drugs interfere with pentobarbital?

I know weed works like natural antiemetic but weed is very difficult, noone knows how it will turn out. Also I know that alcohol is a must.

I hope noone will judge for not wanting to CTB sober - we all know it´s not an easy process. Anyway just want your opinions on how it might interfere.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Yama, FTL.Wanderer and Dead Meat
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I doubt you will want to ctb while under mdma. You will savour being all loving and happy on it and will want to continue feeling that way as long as you can.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Stimulants are the worst thing to use before hand, but if you had to pick one, cocaine would be better than MDMA, meth, or mephedrone due to the shorter half life. that said, stimulants are an awful choice.

Weed is good for the antiemetic effects, alcohol is synergistic with N, provided it isn't overdone, which can cause vomiting. Opioids are also synergistic.

• Love
Reactions: Yama, FTL.Wanderer and Dead Meat
sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
I doubt you will want to ctb while under mdma. You will savour being all loving and happy on it and will want to continue feeling that way as long as you can.
nah. To me is something I HAVE to do, not feel like doing. I´m not just suicidal, Im terminal too.
Stimulants are the worst thing to use before hand, but if you had to pick one, cocaine would be better than MDMA, meth, or mephedrone due to the shorter half life. that said, stimulants are an awful choice.

Weed is good for the antiemetic effects, alcohol is synergistic with N, provided it isn't overdone, which can cause vomiting. Opioids are also synergistic.
I was told off of opioids recently, they really increase the chance of vomiting, especially for people with no tolerance.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lv-gras and FTL.Wanderer
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
alcohol yeah but you take it together with the n, you dont get drunk first otherwise you might lower n's effectiveness a bit.

Reactions: sully
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
i personally wouldnt use weed as it can get me into psychosis and being afraid will get highlighted and amplified

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer and Alwaysbadtime
sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
i personally wouldnt use weed as it can get me into psychosis and being afraid will get highlighted and amplified
yes, weed id REALLY subjective and depends a lot on whats going through your brain-

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021

Why stimulants are bad? Im taking concerta recreationally and never thought about how it could interfere with N

sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
I underdtand your takes of not WANTING to ctb on MDMA (it´s not gonna happen with me). I mean, can there be any chemical interference with barbiturates?

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
My question, too. What kinds, if any?

1. You can do weed as the antiemetics (probably not much, depending how you react on weed too, to some people weed give panick attacks)
2. Alcohol AFTER taking N (a good shot of favourire strong alcohol)
2. Don´t do the opiates (increase chance of vomiting)
3. MDMA or mephedrone - don´t know. Try to find out here. It´s just that those are euphoria drugs and kind of stimulants - so, on the one hand, they can help, on the other hand - interfere with barbiturates, not sure how exactly.

Reactions: Alina
BobMorane

BobMorane

wizard
Apr 20, 2021
I feel like smoking weed before ctb would give me anxiety. I'd rather get slightly tipsy from strong alcohol and have a cigarette.

sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
I feel like smoking weed before ctb would give me anxiety. I'd rather get slightly tipsy from strong alcohol and have a cigarette.
I would drink too but I´m told on here that alcohol must be taken after N, not before.

greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Some guy posted that he took LSD and then SN in the back of his van and CTBed earlier this year. That is pretty damn hardcore. I think Aldous Huxley also went out on LSD. I can't imagine doing psychedelics. MDMA can also bad trip though I find though depending on mental state so have to be careful. Stimulants would create way too much anxiety for me. I'd probably stick to depressants. Maybe nitrous oxide would be good to inhale prior to drinking N.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
1. You can do weed as the antiemetics (probably not much, depending how you react on weed too, to some people weed give panick attacks)
2. Alcohol AFTER taking N (a good shot of favourire strong alcohol)
2. Don´t do the opiates (increase chance of vomiting)
3. MDMA or mephedrone - don´t know. Try to find out here. It´s just that those are euphoria drugs and kind of stimulants - so, on the one hand, they can help, on the other hand - interfere with barbiturates, not sure how exactly.
Thanks for this!

Student
Aug 3, 2021
Is alcohol considered essential? I don't drink so I would have to buy a whole bottle of whisky or whatever for one shot. I plan to take diazepam with my AE's an hour before N and maybe an ambien or 2, does that sound good? Should I avoid my prescription meds that day? Antidepressants, tramadol, propranolol etc

sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
Some guy posted that he took LSD and then SN in the back of his van and CTBed earlier this year. That is pretty damn hardcore. I think Aldous Huxley also went out on LSD. I can't imagine doing psychedelics. MDMA can also bad trip though I find though depending on mental state so have to be careful. Stimulants would create way too much anxiety for me. I'd probably stick to depressants. Maybe nitrous oxide would be good to inhale prior to drinking N.
yeah, some LSD especially with no tolerance is just another level experience though. But it is for strong willed only.
Is alcohol considered essential? I don't drink so I would have to buy a whole bottle of whisky or whatever for one shot. I plan to take diazepam with my AE's an hour before N and maybe an ambien or 2, does that sound good? Should I avoid my prescription meds that day? Antidepressants, tramadol, propranolol etc
antidepressants - yes, can turn out in an unpredictable way, better quit - 2 weeks prior...
tramadol - also. reduces effect of antiemetics
proplanolol I´ve seen as a part of kit for SN but not for N... Also interested in that...

Last edited:
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
yeah, some LSD especially with no tolerance is just another level experience though. But it is for strong willed only.

antidepressants - yes, can turn out in an unpredictable way, better quit - 2 weeks prior...
tramadol - also. reduces effect of antiemetics
proplanolol I´ve seen as a part of kit for SN but not for N... Also interested in that...
They use propranolol with secobarbital in a MAID documentation I've read and it seemed to speed up the time until death slightly so I don't feel it should negatively N; but unnecessary

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
@zeroornothing stimulants aren't ideal with N, as they prolong consciousness as well as increase respiration rate.

• Love
Reactions: sully, Dead Meat and donewrong