• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Prénom Surnom

Prénom Surnom

Feb 19, 2019
I'm planning to use Zofran/Ondenestron with Hydroxychloroquine/Plaquenil because I don't have another antiemetic. The Chloroquine is toxic and eventually stops your heart. The cocktail also includes a Benzo and a sleeping pill because there can be pain and seizures. In doing some research I just read this, which says to avoid mixing Odenestron with Hydroxychloroquine. Does anyone know if this will make my attempt more successful or more painful/problematic? Should I just try to get another antiemetic?

Hydroxychloroquine: (Major) Avoid coadministration of hydroxychloroquine and ondansetron. Hydroxychloroquine increases the QT interval and should not be administered with other drugs known to prolong the QT interval. Ventricular arrhythmias and torsade de pointes (TdP) have been reported with the use of hydroxychloroquine. Ondansetron has been associated with a dose-related increase in the QT interval and postmarketing reports of TdP. If ondansetron and another drug that prolongs the QT interval must be coadministered, ECG monitoring is recommended.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Swisher
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
This doesn't sound good. Even if you keep everything down, all I can imagine is a lot of pain. There's a lot of resources here is there no alternative?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Prénom Surnom
Prénom Surnom

Prénom Surnom

Feb 19, 2019
Thanks, but this is the Chloroquine method that is in all of the exit books. I just don't have the metoclopramide/Reglan.

Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
So recently I got glaucoma. It causes extreme pain obviously, but nausea as well. Unbelievable nausea . I am prescribed Zofran, exactly what you're saying & right it's different & it is not a dopamine inhibitor. before I was diagnosed I didn't know why I was throwing up. there was nothing wrong with my eyes at all ...no warning. I'm only describing my experience but I threw that right up many times. the only thing that worked initially, when I was experiencing extreme nausea, was metoclopramide/Compazine. Of course, it's absolutely your choice...but where are you from...
Are you French?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Donewith_ and 1 other person
Prénom Surnom

Prénom Surnom

Feb 19, 2019
Thank you. I really appreciate the information. Sorry to hear you have glaucoma. No, I'm in the US. I just found a place to get the metoclopramide.

Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
exactly, eBay Greek. Perfect. also could've shared. How about the Reglan that IS still around but it's a very old drug. ask your Pharmacy to order it for you and they will. it's available you may already know that as well

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Prénom Surnom
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I might be missing something but i thought the way the Chloroquine was fatal was by causing the same effects of QT Interval &Tdp? I think the 'ECG' monitoring point is a bit of a give-away that what you have will work in harmony with the cocktail, wether or not that is a substitute for some other anti emetic i do not know, but the method of action fits with what you are trying to achieve.

Reactions: Mysterymeat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Swisher and 3 others
Prénom Surnom

Prénom Surnom

Feb 19, 2019
I might be missing something but i thought the way the Chloroquine was fatal was by causing the same effects of QT Interval &Tdp? I think the 'ECG' monitoring point is a bit of a give-away that what you have will work in harmony with the cocktail, wether or not that is a substitute for some other anti emetic i do not know, but the method of action fits with what you are trying to achieve.
Thanks. That's what I thought. I was just wondering if it would also cause more pain/risks during the process. It's scary. I have stomach issues so my main concern is being able to keep it down. I forgot to mention that I will be taking Cimetedine/Tagamet as an antacid too, because it is recommended as it also increases the effects of the chloroquine. If anyone is interested in reading more about this method I am attaching a PDF.
exactly, eBay Greek. Perfect. also could've shared. How about the Reglan that IS still around but it's a very old drug. ask your Pharmacy to order it for you and they will. it's available you may already know that as well
From what I've heard now, the Meto is probably the best chance I have. I believe Meto and Reglan and the same thing. My stomach is damaged so I think that has to be my priority here. That's why I can't do SN because it would literally be salt in a wound.

Attachments

• TheChloroquineControversy.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Reactions: Jessica-, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Swisher and 1 other person
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
@Prénom Surnom
I think the risk as such would be the same as it will cause the same effects as the Chloro hence the heavy duty benzo's to knock you out while it does it's funky thing with you heart.

Yes Meto is short for the Metoclopramide, the drug name & Reglan is just another trade name of the same drug.

You mentioning stomach problems got me thinking, i was going to do this cocktail 10 odd yrs ago as it's Otc & i had access to the rest. Have you counted how many tablets & the size of the Chloro tab's (in the Uk at least they look like they might have been meant as a suppository they were that big!) What stopped me going down that route was the shear number of pills i'd have to chuck down my throat & then hope they stayed there as I've had ulcers in the past.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Swisher and Lifeisatrap
Prénom Surnom

Prénom Surnom

Feb 19, 2019
@Prénom Surnom
I think the risk as such would be the same as it will cause the same effects as the Chloro hence the heavy duty benzo's to knock you out while it does it's funky thing with you heart.

Yes Meto is short for the Metoclopramide, the drug name & Reglan is just another trade name of the same drug.

You mentioning stomach problems got me thinking, i was going to do this cocktail 10 odd yrs ago as it's Otc & i had access to the rest. Have you counted how many tablets & the size of the Chloro tab's (in the Uk at least they look like they might have been meant as a suppository they were that big!) What stopped me going down that route was the shear number of pills i'd have to chuck down my throat & then hope they stayed there as I've had ulcers in the past.
Thank you. I appreciate your input. The only benzo I have access to is Xanax which is not optimal, but should be ok.

The Hydroxycholoroquine pills are not that big. I was actually taking 2 every day, as they have been prescribed to me for a chronic illness. They are not OTC here in the U.S. and I chose this method because I was getting 60 pills a month. The amount suggested is to take 60 (but I will try to take 70) and from what I understand, I should just take a few at a time in short intervals, rather than all at once. It also said you can take them with some yogurt or custard, so I think that will help too.

I'm hoping that my body may be more accepting of them, since I have already been taking it for several years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Letmego. Please, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Swisher and 1 other person
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Sorry have just looked into the Hydroxycholoroquine & didn't realise it was scribed for RA & lupus, in the Uk they are OTC as anti malaria tabs for travel.

Yeah the idea is to just slowly get them down at a steady pace, you really do need a longer acting Benzo though ideally specially if you have a tolerance to the Xanax, would you be able to ask for a short script of a longer acting Benzo that would fit in with your existing medical issues, or do you live in a State that is not so hot on 'legal' Benzos.

Reactions: Swisher
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
A couple of years ago, I took 6g of chloroquine together with a long acting benzo. I didn't take any anti-e as ppeh didn't state it was necessary but managed not to throw up. I felt very dizzy about an hour in but didn't go unconscious, I think I should have taken a higher dose.

Prénom Surnom

Prénom Surnom

Feb 19, 2019
Sorry have just looked into the Hydroxycholoroquine & didn't realise it was scribed for RA & lupus, in the Uk they are OTC as anti malaria tabs for travel.

Yeah the idea is to just slowly get them down at a steady pace, you really do need a longer acting Benzo though ideally specially if you have a tolerance to the Xanax, would you be able to ask for a short script of a longer acting Benzo that would fit in with your existing medical issues, or do you live in a State that is not so hot on 'legal' Benzos.
I will also be taking an OTC sleeping pill. I don't have access to medical care anymore so I can't get any prescriptions. I only took Xanax occasionally, and have intentionally stopped it even though I really need it right now. I plan on taking 100mg of it, I normally only take .25 and sometimes break that in half. It always makes me sleepy so I only take it at night. Do you think I should take a higher dose?
A couple of years ago, I took 6g of chloroquine together with a long acting benzo. I didn't take any anti-e as ppeh didn't state it was necessary but managed not to throw up. I felt very dizzy about an hour in but didn't go unconscious, I think I should have taken a higher dose.
Thank you this is very helpful. I am taking 70 pills that are 200mg each.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jessica- and Swisher
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I will also be taking an OTC sleeping pill. I don't have access to medical care anymore so I can't get any prescriptions. I only took Xanax occasionally, and have intentionally stopped it even though I really need it right now. I plan on taking 100mg of it, I normally only take .25 and sometimes break that in half. It always makes me sleepy so I only take it at night. Do you think I should take a higher dose?

Thank you this is very helpful. I am taking 70 pills that are 200mg each.

The reasoning behind a longer acting Benzo is that the method of action is not what some folks would class as peaceful, so the theory goes you would want to be asleep & not experience anything distressing (Everything i have read over the years suggests anything from a few hours to 36hrs),but not everyone will have the luxury of that, or really care if it still does the job.

I take it OTC sleeping pills in the states are Benadryl (sorry dyslexic) Like over here they are all old sedating anti-hystimymies (apologies again!) they are good in that they do knock your brain rather sideways so sounds like a good plan. Xanax wise, i guess aim for the 100mgs & if you can take more then no harm so to speak.

The one thing that sometimes gets forgotten, not saying this to you but folks in general who wish to take OD's is that all the literature around drug cocktails & dosages is based on it being a frail old person and they die a lot easier.

Prénom Surnom

Prénom Surnom

Feb 19, 2019
The reasoning behind a longer acting Benzo is that the method of action is not what some folks would class as peaceful, so the theory goes you would want to be asleep & not experience anything distressing (Everything i have read over the years suggests anything from a few hours to 36hrs),but not everyone will have the luxury of that, or really care if it still does the job.

I take it OTC sleeping pills in the states are Benadryl (sorry dyslexic) Like over here they are all old sedating anti-hystimymies (apologies again!) they are good in that they do knock your brain rather sideways so sounds like a good plan. Xanax wise, i guess aim for the 100mgs & if you can take more then no harm so to speak.

The one thing that sometimes gets forgotten, not saying this to you but folks in general who wish to take OD's is that all the literature around drug cocktails & dosages is based on it being a frail old person and they die a lot easier.
Thank you. I have been researching this for a while and I think this is the best I can do.

Reactions: Letmego. Please and Swisher
M

Mysterymeat

May 24, 2019
As a telemetry nurse I can say that's accurate. It may work with chloroquine to have the effect you want faster but if not, it won't effect pain or length. I would recommend adding metocloprimide because it's more effective for nausea for most.

Reactions: Letmego. Please