• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Claudia

Claudia

Student
Jun 21, 2020
Seriously thinking of going with this method and I was wondering has anyone had an experience of nearly drowning? What did it feel like? People say it's euphoric towards the end is that true?

• Hugs
Reactions: dggtscccvfd, Fear191829218, aedric_artifact and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Perhaps it's like a type of suffocation? Having your lungs filled with water until you pass out and then... Nothing perhaps. Still, the SI will always be present though. It's just sad that no matter what, SI will be there to watch over your shoulder. :( Either way, if you decide to go and you are sure, I am wishing you all the best! I just hope a person's final thoughts when drowning turn to something peaceful and not a state of panic.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd and Claudia
aedric_artifact

aedric_artifact

Find me in the sweetest oblivion
Jun 27, 2020
There's a shallow water drowning method on this forum that sounds reasonable. I never intentionally tried to drown myself, but I remember once I got stuck under someone on a water park attraction. I was underneath their butt while they were sitting in their inner tube and I could not figure out how to get above water. I don't remember much other than extreme panic and some blackness starting to fade in. I was super young at the time.

I think if you are fully conscious while you drown, it will be very painful. But if you manage to lose consciousness before water begins invading your body, I don't see how you can experience pain.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd, Claudia and AnxietyAttack44
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Will be uncomfortable so I wouldn't recommend it. From what I've heard not only is it painful having water in your lungs, but your body also shuts its airways automatically as water enters so that you don't drown so easily. You'll be coughing, panicking and in pain all while fighting regular si. That said it's pretty effective if done right, so it's your choice.

• Love
Reactions: dggtscccvfd, ibuprofen_ninja, ItsAllTooLate and 2 others
pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
I've been pushed under water by waves before and it was very unpleasant

• Wow
Reactions: dggtscccvfd, luneetétoiles, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Doormat

Doormat

Life is never so bad that it can't get any worse
May 22, 2020
I've been pushed under water by waves before and it was very unpleasant
That happened to me too. I was held under the water "as a joke". I just remember panic and a huge nosebleed - when I surfaced I was expecting sharks!

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
Claudia

Claudia

Student
Jun 21, 2020
Thank you. I'm going to be taking Xanax and will have company so hoping that will help xxx

Reactions: sukiduki, dggtscccvfd, AnxietyAttack44 and 1 other person
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Thats the first method i considered, but it proved to be hard to do, in my situation.

Id prefer to pass out somehow before i start drowning process. Just weights alone and breathing panic in the water arent so pleasant.

Altho, it can be rather quick, like hanging. You lose conciousness definetly as you lose air, so lets say bout 3 minutes of pain. Then add another 30 min to die and hope you dont end up with horible life long consenquencess...

Reactions: dggtscccvfd, Pan and Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Thank you. I'm going to be taking Xanax and will have company so hoping that will help xxx
Alright, thank you for letting us know!

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Is drowning in your bathtub feasible?

L

luneetétoiles

Jun 2, 2020
One of the worst methods there has to be. I wouldn't entertain it unless there was literally no other option.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd and Pan
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I'm considering this

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shallow-water-blackout.4315/

Reactions: dggtscccvfd, SpinningSong, CSSLAVE and 1 other person
ibuprofen_ninja

ibuprofen_ninja

Oct 26, 2021
Sounds peaceful..