• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

gorb

Sep 22, 2023
How deep should the water be. Im assuming the deeper the water is the faster the process will be. There is very few bodies of water near where i live. The only place i found is a lake. It's 4.8 meters deep according to google. Idk much about these stuff but i feel like the lake might be too small and it will be difficult. Is it a good place to drown?

Reactions: Finalnight
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
All you need is keep your nose and mouth below the water surface so you cannot breath air, only water. Whether it's 1m deep or 5m doesn't accelerate the process of suffocating under water.

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I also don't believe the depth would matter as long as you keep your mouth and nose submerged.

G

gorb

Sep 22, 2023
All you need is keep your nose and mouth below the water surface so you cannot breath air, only water. Whether it's 1m deep or 5m doesn't accelerate the process of suffocating under water.
Yeah i know but it would be hard to just choose to keep my head underwater, survival instincts would just naturally kick in. I'm thinking that if the water is deeper, then I would struggle, and drowning would be easier.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Can you swim? (Very) cold water would also be beneficial. How do u intend to stay under water? Weights?

I don't think drowning is very peaceful unless you are unconscious already.

Reactions: rozeske
G

gorb

Sep 22, 2023
Can you swim? (Very) cold water would also be beneficial. How do u intend to stay under water? Weights?

I don't think drowning is very peaceful unless you are unconscious already.
nope i cant swim, also never swam in my life. I heard from several drowning survivors about their experience, apparently it's not that bad. You will struggle and panic for a short time and then slowly lose consciousness.

• Hugs
Reactions: happiestman, Worndown and Praestat_Mori
DearMe

DearMe

Let’s have tea together.
Nov 6, 2023
Yeah i know but it would be hard to just choose to keep my head underwater, survival instincts would just naturally kick in. I'm thinking that if the water is deeper, then I would struggle, and drowning would be easier.
What's your height? It usually depends on there if you can drown on a 4.8 metre lake.

DearMe

DearMe

Let’s have tea together.
Nov 6, 2023
160 cm / 5'2
Well, you can absolutely stand on that lake.

It's not a good place for you to try drowning. You may need to find 7-8 metres water level to ensure certain death.
However, there are two methods for you if you can't find one. Either tie yourself using a ziplock and do a fetal position or bind yourself with heavy weight plates using a 1 metre rope.

What matters is your face must be facing the water and swallow it. It will be difficult due to your height.

happiestman

happiestman

May 8, 2020
I guess you confused b/w feet and metre.. 4.8m lake is good enough to drown Michael Jordan.

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone