• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
How drowning is a painful way to go but SN is encouraged here? It makes no sense in drowning you will die in minutes vs drinking nasty SN that turns your blood to ink is easier?? According to SASU..

Reactions: iloverachel and DoomValuer
J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
You're not considering the survival instinct. You can drink something far easier than you can drown yourself

Reactions: Decided98, daee, bussy and 4 others
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
How
You're not considering the survival instinct. You can drink something far easier than you can drown yourself
it's easier? When you know it's poison and have a lot of failing risk! Look at how many goodbyes we have here using SN but they comeback the next day in the ER? This is here I'm not going far..

Reactions: FakeSmileGuy and iloverachel
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Drowning is one of the most painful ways to die (other than brutally violent methods). Other than SWB or drugging yourself, there is no way to mitigate the pain that is experienced when your lungs fill with water. On the other hand, symptoms of SN if the protocol is followed seem to be more discomfort than pain. The effect of SN on your blood shouldn't cause pain because you should be unconscious by that point, and even if you're not, you won't actually feel methemoglobinemia happening. There may be some panic from tachycardia and respiratory depression, but nothing nearly as extreme as the SI experienced in drowning

• Hmph!
Reactions: Decided98, daee, dggtscccvfd and 6 others
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
How

it's easier? When you know it's poison and have a lot of failing risk! Look at how many goodbyes we have here using SN but they comeback the next day in the ER? This is here I'm not going far..
Most of those who comeback have called for help. If you don't call anyone to disrupt your attempt chances are it will go the way you want it to go

Reactions: Decided98, LostSoul1965, dggtscccvfd and 2 others
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Most of those who comeback have called for help. If you don't call anyone to disrupt your attempt chances are it will go the way you want it to go
It's because it's very painful! I don't know what to do anymore or how to die
Drowning is one of the most painful ways to die (other than brutally violent methods). Other than SWB or drugging yourself, there is no way to mitigate the pain that is experienced when your lungs fill with water. On the other hand, symptoms of SN if the protocol is followed seem to be more discomfort than pain. The effect of SN on your blood shouldn't cause pain because you should be unconscious by that point, and even if you're not, you won't actually feel methemoglobinemia happening. There may be some panic from tachycardia and respiratory depression, but nothing nearly as extreme as the SI experienced in drowning
But you can't be sure because you didn't try!

Reactions: TimetoGo! and iloverachel
S

SuicidalBoredom

Apr 26, 2024
Can someone share the threads where people came back from a SN attempt so we can read it?

Reactions: lkjhgfdsa1
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
It's because it's very painful! I don't know what to do anymore or how to die

But you can't be sure because you didn't try!
It's not "very" painful. SI just comes into play. The discomfort is present but it's not "very painful"

Reactions: Goku Black, divinemistress36 and karmaisabitch
SadTitan

SadTitan

Apr 8, 2024
seems like you want to argue more than listen.

• Love
Reactions: Decided98, SoFewMethods, Fantasy22 and 2 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
This is not the first "why is SN loved" post. It's ok for everyone to have a method of choice. It all just depends on accessibility, personal preference and the information you have about the method. You seem to have a lot misinformation about SN but it's ok to not want it. Just whatever method you endup with, do a very thorough research and let it be something that suits you <3

Reactions: dopaminedeath, Goku Black, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Drowning seems more painful and harder to do due to SI
It's so tragic that euthanasia isn't available for those who want an easy and painful death
I hope you eventually find the peace you deserve my friend

Reactions: dopaminedeath and karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
This is not the first "why is SN loved" post. It's ok for everyone to have a method of choice. It all just depends on accessibility, personal preference and the information you have about the method. You seem to have a lot misinformation about SN but it's ok to not want it. Just whatever method you endup with, do a very thorough research and let it be something that suits you <3
And we can't even get it so.. thank you so much
Drowning seems more painful and harder to do due to SI
It's so tragic that euthanasia isn't available for those who want an easy and painful death
I hope you eventually find the peace you deserve my friend
Thank you so much, my friend!

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
B

bobcat01

Mar 10, 2024
Drowning just sounds way worse to me.

Reactions: bussy and karmaisabitch
Yarani

Yarani

When I deserve it the least, I need love the most.
Mar 29, 2024
Can someone share the threads where people came back from a SN attempt so we can read it?

• Informative
Reactions: karmaisabitch and divinemistress36
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
How drowning is a painful way to go but SN is encouraged here? It makes no sense in drowning you will die in minutes vs drinking nasty SN that turns your blood to ink is easier?? According to SASU..
Honestly why do you keep going around in circles on this? Your dislike for SN method is obvious but why keep posting on the same subject? The information is the same. Nobody is forcing it on you. Seems counter productive and time consuming. Many here like it as a proven method and obtainable by most but by the same token others don't. If it's not for you that's okay.To each their own and i hope you find peace in whatever you decide. Every method has it's own set of challenges. SI is a beast in any situation.

Reactions: soleil, bussy, CelestialDiana and 3 others
F

Fantasy22

May 10, 2024
If you don't like SN, don't do it. There's many methods out there I hope you can find one that you prefer like drowning

Reactions: karmaisabitch and LostSoul1965
makingaplan

makingaplan

Apr 23, 2024
How

How many is that?
Did they do it correctly?

Reactions: karmaisabitch