• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StuckAF

StuckAF

Apr 16, 2020
How painful would it be drowning in a very cold river while drunk as hell?

Reactions: NormaJeane and PaxAmerica
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
I've wondered this. Or just swimming out to sea till I can't swim any further.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, PaxAmerica and shush
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I've kinda wondered this too but I've thought of taking lots of sleeping pills and then drown myself.
From what I've read, it would be very painful and some people said you'de feel as if your lungs were on fire.

Reactions: blueclover_., PaxAmerica and shush
StuckAF

StuckAF

Apr 16, 2020
Ping.
I have read about SWD. Drinking a lot then hyperventilating before jumping into the river all while holding my breath??? I tried hyperventilating home yesterday and it worked but I didn't try so hard so I woke up quickly. My head was hurting so bad I thought I had brain damage. Please help me I do want to use this method so any tips to make it less painful would be nice

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
endme

endme

tides
Nov 22, 2021
i read a report about a guy from italy who suicided with complexity.
He didnt simply drown himself, he put a slipknot around his neck and tied it to a big rock and did it that way. T
So basically he drowned while hanging himself
hats how i would try it at least

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
i read a report about a guy from italy who suicided with complexity.
He didnt simply drown himself, he put a slipknot around his neck and tied it to a big rock and did it that way. T
So basically he drowned while hanging himself
hats how i would try it at least
So basically drowning with weights? But the weight is around your neck.

endme

endme

tides
Nov 22, 2021
if you google it you will find it, it was a mixture of drowning and suffocation as far as i remember,

edit: also note the big ass rock, so you need something heavy and also no SI, this guy walked in the ocean next to people and no one even noticed
ah i found it

really good

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
if you google it you will find it, it was a mixture of drowning and suffocation as far as i remember,

edit: also note the big ass rock, so you need something heavy and also no SI, this guy walked in the ocean next to people and no one even noticed
ah i found it

really good
Yeah drowning with weights seems the most sure fire way to make sure you're dead. Just gotta be at a secluded place. How this guy did it on a beach with people is astounding.