• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

axab43

Mar 10, 2024
I don't know why this isn't discussed more but I have researched a lot on drowning as a suitable option for suicide.

There may be initial pain/panic but the majority of people I've read of said as long as you don't try to fight to breathe but just give in to it, it becomes relatively calm/peaceful quickly.

Maybe it is the survival instinct again. I badly need to go now but am still horrific at how violent most of the methods are (can't get SN where I live.)

It is so cruel to keep Dignitas away from the majority of people and even more, from people with severe mental health issues. They would put animals down who are in as much pain as much as severe depression causes.

Reactions: lizzywizzy09, Oneness and madoka
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Student
Dec 18, 2023
I have been looking into drowning too. Do you think jumping from a bridge (not high enough to die from impact) into a river would work? I've heard some people advise to strap weights onto yourself, but I'm not sure if it would be necessary in my case as I don't know how to swim anyway.

cosmicporosity

cosmicporosity

WALKING ON AIR
Jul 7, 2024
I have been looking into drowning too. Do you think jumping from a bridge (not high enough to die from impact) into a river would work? I've heard some people advise to strap weights onto yourself, but I'm not sure if it would be necessary in my case as I don't know how to swim anyway.
Tie up your arm or legs