• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ASp4E

ASp4E

May 23, 2024
It seems like a fairly quick method, but I'm not well aware of its reliability and details, and was wondering whether some people here knew? Aiming for specifically rupturing the spinal cord but not decapitation seems excessively risky to me if height is available and a higher drop is more likely to be lethal. I was considering that, provided you are able to overpower your survival instinct and not be frozen in fear, then perhaps the chance of interruption is lower than with some other methods. With slower methods that have interruption potential like partial/full suspension, SN, and inert gas asphyxiation, if somebody happens to hear you during a seizure or just happens to try to contact you for whatever reason, then you might get interrupted. It's really difficult to prevent that from happening and be absolutely certain you are alone for long enough. Remote locations may help, but even then it's probably difficult to be certain there are no ambulances or people that just happen to be in the vicinity.

Last edited: