• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ilovedmylife

ilovedmylife

Mar 12, 2020
Hi everyone, i have been reading many threads for 2 days and decided to sign up. You can call me K and i'm from Viet Nam. I don't want to share about my background now but the decision to CTB is already made.

I would appreciate if any of you could answer my questions, since i am a bit confused.

I decided to use the STAT dose, which is faster.

1. Is STAT dose less likely to work than 48h dose?
2. Stan said try not to drink 2 hours beforehand, but how can you take the paracetamol or meto without water?
3. I'm 172 tall and 68 kg, how much SN and water do i need to be out of earth?
4. I know that there is case that the person will make sounds before dead, but is it the same for all the cases? I worried that i will make loud sounds that will wake my parents up and i will be found.

Thank you guys in advanced :X

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nem and faust
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
drink as little water as possible, this will help

• Love
Reactions: autumnal and ilovedmylife
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello,
1) There is not much difference whether you take stat dose or 48h regime.
However, when people are euthanized, they get a stat dose.
If you are willing to take a stat dose, I recommend you to test Meto, how your body reacts to it. It does not happen very often, but you may feel bad if you take a stat dose without prior testing.
2) You can drink just a little bit of water, it will be absorbed very fast anyway.
3) https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-water-amount-lookup-table-draft-version.31851/
Here you can find a table which shows the amount of SN required for your weight and amount of water to mix.
It shows 17,5 g for your body weight. But I will take golden 25 g if have to use SN :heart:

• Love
Reactions: autumnal, akrasia, Ulisses and 1 other person
ilovedmylife

ilovedmylife

Mar 12, 2020
Hello,
If you are willing to take a stat dose, I recommend you to test Meto, how your body reacts to it. It does not happen very often, but you may feel bad if you take a stat dose without prior testing.
2) You can drink just a little bit of water, it will be absorbed very fast anyway.
3) https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-water-amount-lookup-table-draft-version.31851/
Here you can find a table which shows the amount of SN required for your weight and amount of water to mix.
It shows 17,5 g for your body weight. But I will take golden 25 g if have to use SN :heart:
Thank you, i just add 1 more question please help me T + T

Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@Quarky00 @jgm63
What are your opinions on this subject?

D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
Hi
I can't answer your questions because I suffer from cognitive decline. I am sorry.

If you look for the magnifying glass icon, on the upper right(?) side of the screen, you can search user posts and threads directly by keywords.

Generally, the people who have survived SN have done so because:

1. They called for help.
2. They were found by another person that called for help.
3. They vomited a lot, and so their dose was low.
My plan is to prepare 3 SN drinks. If I vomit after the first one, I will drink the second, etc. I can only speak for myself.

I am sorry that life has brought you here.

Please try to talk to people on the site for support. It is important not to act after 2 days of emotional distress.
Peace.

• Love
Reactions: highlyvolatile, autumnal, MsMaudlin and 1 other person
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Hello,
f.y.i. That's the old table version......
New version :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-water-amount-lookup-table-v2.32241/

• Hugs
Reactions: autumnal, Dear Flabby and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
f.y.i. That's the old table version......
New version :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-water-amount-lookup-table-v2.32241/
Perfect, I will even save the table :heart:
@ilovedmylife Sorry, according to the new table, it is 20,5g

Reactions: highlyvolatile, autumnal and Dear Flabby
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
@ilovedmylife I highly recommend reading the FAQ as it answers most of your question :) Some of Stan's guidelines have been relaxed . See Resource Page .

No, but Regimen safer, may do 24h instead of 48h

2. Stan said try not to drink 2 hours beforehand, but how can you take the paracetamol or meto without water?
That had been relaxed . You may drink water up to 1h before SN intake . If you need -- may drink small amounts in the last hour . Etc .

Normal amount . 20g-25g at 50ml-75ml . No need to be precise . I will not use the table , it's confusing .

4. I know that there is case that the person will make sounds before dead, but is it the same for all the cases? I worried that i will make loud sounds that will wake my parents up and i will be found.
It is rare . There are no "convulsion" only slight muscle tremors . Person may "moan" but not loudly . Important not to move , stay sitted etc . Many people make the mistake of walking around . Vomiting is not violent or continuous due to the small amount , 50ml .

Did I miss something ? :)

Reactions: autumnal
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Professor @Quarky00 and @faust have answered most of your questions.
I'll add some extra info....

Stat dose should be fine.... For more info, see :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/post-642667

As stated above, see my table.
Professor @Quarky00 doesn't like the table, so you'll have to decide for yourself whether you wish to use it.
Personally I think it's valid and "somewhat useful", but then I would because I made that thread : ¬ )

Can you have some background noise ? Any late night sports events you watch ?
Can you choose your timing accordingly ?
Have you considered doing it away from home ? Is there no way to somehow organise something like that ?
If not, then I suppose just make the best of what you have to work with......

• Love
Reactions: autumnal and faust
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
1. They called for help.
2. They were found by another person that called for help.
3. They vomited a lot, and so their dose was low.
4. They walked about . Don't drink and drive stand kids!

I think (3) is actually rare to non-existent . I have not seen members fail and recover spontaneously at home . Correct me if I'm wrong .

Reactions: Dear Flabby and autumnal
ilovedmylife

ilovedmylife

Mar 12, 2020
Thank you all so much. @Quarky00 @jgm63 @Dear Flabby @faust
I have other 4 questions, and sorry for being a suicidal perfectionist who wants to be clear about everything lol, and thank you again in advanced
1. i can't find tagamet here, just Kremil-S which includes Magnesium Hydroxide 233 mg, don't know that it can be a good choice for antacid?
Otherwise, Milk Of Magnesium is the better choice for Antacid?
2. I'm in depression and anxiety causing me not able to sleep, do i need to take anything else to help me get in unconscious way?
3. 4 hour is the longest time to be fatal right? in that case, if i take SN at 1 AM successfully then i have 4 more hours to be discovered by my parents (my dad normally gets up at 5AM). Is there anycase that someone gets found and saved even after 4 hours?
4. is there any video link recording the SN fatal process (just curious) ?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
1. i can't find tagamet here, just Kremil-S which includes Magnesium Hydroxide 233 mg, don't know that it can be a good choice for antacid?
Otherwise, Milk Of Magnesium is the better choice for Antacid?
Since antacids are so insignificant I wouldn't bother. If we take 20g SN then stomach acid may contradict 1g of it (and we may vomit 10g of it). So I couldn't care less about the type of antacid/acid-regulator... that 1g...

2. I'm in depression and anxiety causing me not able to sleep, do i need to take anything else to help me get in unconscious way?
No. Follow guide. May use benzo etc. SN makes you faint ~ 12m unconscious ~ 18m. Benzo/z , propalonol, painkillers, etc help with symptoms.

3. 4 hour is the longest time to be fatal right? in that case, if i take SN at 1 AM successfully then i have 4 more hours to be discovered by my parents (my dad normally gets up at 5AM). Is there anycase that someone gets found and saved even after 4 hours?
4 hours is for fragile old patients with morphine (slow down metabolism X3). 2h are enough. No one with lethal dose was found and saved after 4h ...

4. is there any video link recording the SN fatal process (just curious) ?
No, and there will never be.

• Love
Reactions: one4all and ilovedmylife
2nd Zed

2nd Zed

Feb 2, 2020
Is there anycase that someone gets found and saved even after 4 hours?
I live with my parents, I tried SN a few months ago. They saved me after >4 hours! Taking SN while my parents were sleeping was a bad idea

Last edited:
2nd Zed

2nd Zed

Feb 2, 2020
can you tell me details of your trial?
I waited for my parents to go to sleep, then take quetiapine, wait 1 hour and take SN. I vomited but then fainted almost immediately. That's probably why I was still alive even after 3-4 hours. But I think if my parents didn't call an ambulance I'd be dead...

Last edited:
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I waited for my parents to go to sleep, then take quetiapine, wait 1 hour and take SN. I vomited but then fainted almost immediately. That's probably why I was still alive even after 3-4 hours. But I think if my parents didn't call an ambulance I'd be dead...
Sorry for doubting you , but I find it hard to believe :hug: Did you post that story here previously?

You rarely post here , you told the same story before , about your SN attempt in 2019 , without providing details, answering questions , replying members , saying how much SN you took , etc .

I'm sorry if that happened to you but without further details that story is dubious .

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...all-an-ambulance-afterwards.33189/post-613023

Please understand that it's not against you , without further details it just doesnt sound right :hug:

Last edited:
Reactions: xBrialesana, smole and Ulisses
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
I read a story anyway. he woke up to piss and their parents used him just like smurf kkkkkkkk

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I read a story anyway. he woke up to piss and their parents used him just like smurf kkkkkkkk
Smurf :pfff:

Peeing/smurf/parents is a different , recent story , by @ShadowChild .

Reactions: Ulisses
2nd Zed

2nd Zed

Feb 2, 2020
Sorry for doubting you , but I find it hard to believe :hug: Did you post that story here previously?

You rarely post here , you told the same story before , about your SN attempt in 2019 , without providing details, answering questions , replying members , saying how much SN you took , etc .

I'm sorry if that happened to you but without further details that story is dubious .

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...all-an-ambulance-afterwards.33189/post-613023

Please understand that it's not against you , without further details it just doesnt sound right :hug:
Well, sorry, I don't post here often because most of the time I simply don't have anything to say :c

• Hugs
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Well, sorry, I don't post here often because most of the time I simply don't have anything to say :c
Sorry as well :) Please detail your story if you could . Mentioning it off hand , "oh found after 4h" , creates undue fear .

ilovedmylife

ilovedmylife

Mar 12, 2020
maybe you didn't take the right amount of SN? Or you didn't take meto, that why you vomitted and didn't absorb enough SN to be fatal?

2nd Zed

2nd Zed

Feb 2, 2020
maybe you didn't take the right amount of SN? Or you didn't take meto, that why you vomitted and didn't absorb enough SN to be fatal?
I took the right amount, I think, 25g. I took quetiapine instead of meto because Stan's guide recommends doing so. Probably should have taken meto as well

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I took the right amount, I think, 25g. I took quetiapine instead of meto because Stan's guide recommends doing so. Probably should have taken meto as well
  1. Even without any meto 25g is enough and effective
  2. You dont take quetiapine with meto
  3. Queitiapine taken not "before" but as part of regular meds regimen
  4. You wrote 25g but that dose is PPH's, from recent months, and not in Stan's Guide (unless overweight)

Zed you wrote in February that you tried SN "several months ago" , please give all details . Sorry story as it stands now cannot be considered an SN failure to be relied upon. We do document cases.

Take your time and please provide some details .
  1. Dose of SN
  2. Did you use scales to weigh it
  3. Did you fast 5-8h before
  4. Did you stop water intake at least 2h before?
  5. When did you attempt? Sep Oct Nov?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ulisses
2nd Zed

2nd Zed

Feb 2, 2020
Sorry as well :) Please detail your story if you could . Mentioning it off hand , "oh found after 4h" , creates undue fear .
I'm not sure what other details I missed. I was doing stat dose with quetiapine, antacid and painkiller
  1. Even without any meto 25g is enough and effective
  2. You dont take quetiapine with meto
  3. You wrote 25g but that dose is PPH's, from recent months, and not in Stan's Guide (unless overweight)

Zed you wrote in February that you tried SN "several months ago" , please give all details . Sorry but your story as it stands now doesn't add up .

Take your time and please provide details .
  1. Dose of SN
  2. Did you use scales to weigh it
  3. Did you fast 5-8h before
  4. When did you attempt? Sep Oct Nov?
I took 25g in 50ml. I used scales. And yes, I did a 6h fast. It was Nov, I think. I didn't have an account on SS at that time, though

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I'm not sure what other details I missed. I was doing stat dose with quetiapine, antacid and painkiller

I took 25g in 50ml. I used scales. And yes, I did a 6h fast. It was Nov, I think. I didn't have an account on SS at that time, though

1. How much do you weigh? :hug:

2. If you fainted how do you know it was 4 hours? What hour did you attempt, and when did you arrive to ICU?

3. Where and how did you vomit?

Please understand this is a rare , unique and peculiar case. :heart:

Last edited:
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I don't know for sure... maybe around 60-70 kg
Added more questions there

2. If you fainted how do you know 4 hours: what hour did you attempt, and when did you arrive to ICU?

2nd Zed

2nd Zed

Feb 2, 2020
Added more questions there

2. If you fainted how do you know 4 hours: what hour did you attempt, and when did you arrive to ICU?

Attempted at 1AM, don't know when arrived to ICU. My mom wakes up at 6AM so probably it was 5 hours, not 4
And I vomited 5-8 minutes after taking SN