• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
I hope I can and will beat yes. tonight listening to music taking a bit and hoping it will be later ... then hang up partial with a scarf ... will it be my night? hope so .... but I always fail, I'm not even good for ending my own life ...

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: LADY007, Brokenwithbpd and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Once I was talking about a suicide to another person. Well, we did not discuss our suicidality, however, after a certain point he said that he needs to hang out. And seeing this post I am trying to understand what he actually meant... That's the case when the phrase "hanging out" has two meanings.

It is up to you to decide whether you need an alcohol or not. Sometimes people get drunk and CTB out of the blue, that may redirect a part of responsibility if you care what will people think after you die (if). Depends how much alcohol and what you may use it for. Overcoming SI or perhaps feeling more relaxed? Anyway, your choice and your preference.